Manager, Sales Development - LATAM
Databricks is looking for an experienced Outbound Sales Development Manager. Reporting into the Director of Sales Development, you will be an important contributor to our sales leadership team, leading recruiting, pipeline generation strategy, and constructive coaching for our BDRs. You will have experience driving pipeline generation, leading sales development teams and working cross-functionally with sales and marketing teams. In addition, you will lead Team Days at our São Paulo office 1-3 days per week in a true hybrid working model.
The impact you will have:
- Manage, develop, and hire a team of Outbound Business Development Representatives (BDRs).
- Coach early stage sales professionals while building team culture.
- Work with Sales, Demand Gen, and Marketing leadership to ensure the success of campaigns, while providing constructive input to develop new campaigns.
- Develop relationships with Sales segments to ensure positive working relationships and maximize the effectiveness of sales development.
- Help create a place where people love coming to work by maintaining a high level of enthusiasm.
What we look for:
- Native level proficiency in Portuguese and English. Conversational in Spanish.
- Ability to work from the São Paulo, Brazil office multiple days per week on a hybrid schedule.
- 2+ years of experience as an Outbound Sales Dev manager in SaaS.
- 3+ years of experience in sales.
- Experience managing outbound pipeline generation motions.
- A passion for coaching and developing talent.
- Highly data-driven: constant optimization of activities and outputs.
- Expertise with Salesforce, Outreach, and other sales & marketing tools.
- Excellent at stakeholder management.
- Private medical and dental
- Life insurance
- Meal allowance
- Equity awards
- Paid parental leave
- Gym reimbursement
- Annual personal development fund
- Work headphones reimbursement
- Business travel accident insurance
- Mental wellness resources
Databricks is the data and AI company. More than 9,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, and over 50% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Lakehouse Platform to unify their data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe. Founded by the original creators of Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow, Databricks is on a mission to help data teams solve the world’s toughest problems. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
If access to export-controlled technology or source code is required for performance of job duties, it is within Employer's discretion whether to apply for a U.S. government license for such positions, and Employer may decline to proceed with an applicant on this basis alone.