Sales Development Representative (German Speaking)
Databricks operates at the leading edge of the Unified Data Analytics space and our customers turn to us to drive the accelerated innovation that their businesses need to gain first mover advantage in today's ultra competitive landscape.
We're looking for an exceptional Sales Development Representative to help drive revenue growth! This role is perfect for a dynamic, driven sales professional early on in their career, looking to help scale out a game-changing enterprise software company and develop their sales career.
- Rapidly developing your skill-set around value-based selling, big data and AI.
- Provide a great customer experience for Databricks’ prospective customers.
- Conducting account and prospect research to inform and develop compelling outreach campaigns to drive engagement in key target accounts.
- Maintaining active inbound and outbound communications with prospects using creative follow-up, including personalised email, cold calling and social selling.
- Collaborate alongside Account Executives to develop territory strategy, build pipeline, and drive deals.
- Conduct qualification meetings with all levels of stakeholders, including senior executives; identifying client needs in a consultative approach and effectively communicating how Databricks will meet them.
- Accurately enter, update, and maintain daily activity and prospect information in Salesforce.
- Meet & exceed monthly targets
What we look for:
- Prior successful sales experience is a plus but not necessary
- Determination to succeed, learn and build the next best enterprise software company
- Consistent, measurable over-achievement in past experiences
- Fantastic communication skills, especially listening and questioning in phone-based and in-person scenarios
- Intense curiosity for big data/AI
- Positive contributor to team and company culture (Own It, Teamwork Makes the Dreamwork, Let The Data Decide, Be Customer Obsessed)
- Fluency in German and English
- Private medical insurance
- Private dental insurance
- Health Cash Plan
- Life, income protection & critical illness insurance
- Pension Plan
- Equity awards
- Enhanced Parental Leaves
- Fitness reimbursement
- Annual career development fund
- Home office & work headphones reimbursement
- Business travel accident insurance
- Mental wellness resources
- Employee referral bonus
Databricks is the data and AI company. More than 10,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, Grammarly, and over 50% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Data Intelligence Platform to unify and democratize data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe and was founded by the original creators of Lakehouse, Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
If access to export-controlled technology or source code is required for performance of job duties, it is within Employer's discretion whether to apply for a U.S. government license for such positions, and Employer may decline to proceed with an applicant on this basis alone.