Named Account Executive, Public Sector
Do you want to help solve the world's toughest problems with big data and AI? This is what we do everyday at Databricks.
Reporting to the Public Sector Leader, you will come with an informed and compelling point of view on the Big Data and Advanced Analytics space which will guide your successful strategy and together with both our teams and partners, allow you to provide exceptional value to our customers within UK Public Sector.
The impact you will have:
- You will provide the industry insight and business creativity required to design and develop unique use cases and solutions that differentiate Databricks in Public Sector
- You will develop a business plan, with your team and ecosystem partners, that accelerates consumption within existing customer accounts, identifies and acquires new customers and enables you to exceed quarterly/annual usage and booking goals
- You will lead customers and partners to identify impactful big data and AI use cases whilst proving out their value on the Databricks Data Intelligence platform
- You will support the broader big data and AI transformation goals of your customers through a combination of strategic partnerships, well scoped professional services, training and targeted Executive engagement
- You will Build exceptional value with all engagements to guide successful negotiations to close
What we look for:
- Experience of Public Sector procurement frameworks and mechanisms
- Quota over-achievement when selling to Public Sector accounts
- Knowledge of the Data & AI space with technology sales experience
- Understanding of how to identify all key uses cases and buying centres in an opportunity to increase the impact and business value of Databricks in an organisation
- Methods for co-developing business cases and gaining support from C-level Executives
- Experience of building effective champions, collaborative teams and partnerships to support execution of your territory plan.
- Understanding of consumption based land and expand sales models
- Experience of following robust sales methodologies and process, e.g. account planning, MEDDPICC, Value Selling and accurate forecasting
- Longevity with previous employers
- Eligibility for SC clearance
- Private medical, dental and cash refunds for health expenses
- Life, disability and critical illness coverage
- Group personal pension with company contribution
- Equity awards
- Paid parental leave
- Gym reimbursement
- Annual personal development fund
- Work headphones reimbursement
- Business travel accident insurance
Databricks is the data and AI company. More than 10,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, Grammarly, and over 50% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Data Intelligence Platform to unify and democratize data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe and was founded by the original creators of Lakehouse, Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
If access to export-controlled technology or source code is required for performance of job duties, it is within Employer's discretion whether to apply for a U.S. government license for such positions, and Employer may decline to proceed with an applicant on this basis alone.