Senior Administrative Assistant
Are you ready to be part of a hyper-growth technology company? We are looking for a proactive and resourceful Administrative Assistant to support three Sales VPs for Northern, Southern and Central Europe. If you are an experienced Administrative Assistant and interested in being part of an exciting team, we are looking for you.
Reporting to the VP, Northern Europe you will work with senior sales leaders within the EMEA Team in managing tasks across internal decision-making meetings and external, customer-facing priorities. The dynamic nature of this role requires flawless time management skills and the capability to anticipate the needs of the leaders and the business. To get the most from this job it will require regular interaction with a varied range of individuals across the business. Handling confidential information while exercising professionalism and integrity, you will thrive in a fast-paced environment enjoying the daily challenges bringing high levels of energy and a natural ability to get the job done.
The impact you will have:
- Manage calendars with multiple requests and priorities. Exercising judgment, working to deadlines, managing daily change and seeing beyond the day-to-day
- Work with leaders to ensure they are properly prepared for meetings, internal and external (including keeping the leader on time for meetings, briefing documents, previous actions and agenda)
- Understand the business priorities and be able to structure cadence to support long-term business objectives
- Help plan logistics for QBRs, offsite LT meetings, all-hands and more
- Build a good working relationship with the EMEA facilities team to support with planning for offsite events
- Manage end-to-end travel needs (e.g. logistics and visas, including coordinating itineraries across multiple stakeholders)
- Core administrative duties (e.g. arranging signatures, executive gifting, handling official documents and correspondence, expenses management)
- Collaborate with Extended LT, Programme Managers and other EAs on projects such as event organisation and offsite
- Handle confidential information, and make good judgment calls with excellent communication and discretion
What we look for:
- Strong applicable administrative experience working in global tech/software companies or tech start-ups
- Experience supporting senior executive go-to-market leaders
- Proficiency in using Google Suite and/or Office Suite
- Experience with the setting up and management of virtual meetings and tools (Zoom, Google Meet, Teams and others)
- Adaptable, collaborative with good process improvement skills.
- Experience running events/offsite events (virtual and physical) for sales leadership teams
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
- Take feedback well on how to improve or build on actions taken and also be able to work autonomously
- Confident in making decisions as needed
- Fluency in English is required, fluency in French is desirable
- Ability to travel within EMEA the different hubs
You will be based in our London office with 2-3 days in the office each week. The ability to travel to Paris once a month minimum is also required.
- Private medical, dental and cash refunds for health expenses
- Life, disability and critical illness coverage
- Group personal pension with company contribution
- Equity awards
- Paid parental leave
- Gym reimbursement
- Annual personal development fund
- Work headphones reimbursement
- Business travel accident insurance
Databricks is the data and AI company. More than 10,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, Grammarly, and over 50% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Data Intelligence Platform to unify and democratize data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe and was founded by the original creators of Lakehouse, Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
If access to export-controlled technology or source code is required for performance of job duties, it is within Employer's discretion whether to apply for a U.S. government license for such positions, and Employer may decline to proceed with an applicant on this basis alone.