Sr. Product Manager
You will be the Product Manager for the Databricks Runtime team in Berlin. The team works at the intersection of query processing, storage, infrastructure and data governance, all key components of the Databricks data intelligence platform. As the Product Manager, you will develop a deep understanding of modern cloud infrastructure, data governance solutions, and open source components, and gather requirements from customers. You will launch features that will impact how customers process petabytes of data every day and make it simpler for them to draw value from their data.
This role requires coordinating all product activities from vision to implementation, including engaging customers to understand their needs, developing long-term product strategy, defining product roadmaps, working with engineering to build those products, and coordinating with various internal stakeholders (both pre- and post-launch) to ensure product success.
The impact you will have:
- Own the end-to-end product management process
- Gather customer requirements, design features and collaborate with engineering to deliver a polished market-ready product
- Drive launches with product marketing through blog posts, release notes, webinars
- Define and measure OKRs for your products
- Drive the prioritization and development of features, measurably making it simpler and more cost effective for customers to govern and process petabytes of data.
What we look for:
- 6+ yrs of experience
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or similar field
- Experience in Product Management (inbound, outbound, cross-functional processes)
- Technical skills
- Solid understanding of cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Strong data analysis and operationalization skills (SQL, rollups, building operational dashboards)
- Private medical insurance
- Life, accident & disability insurance
- Pension Plan
- Vision Reimbursement
- Equity awards
- Enhanced Parental Leaves
- Fitness reimbursement
- Annual career development fund
- Home office & work headphones reimbursement
- Business travel accident insurance
- Mental wellness resources
- Employee referral bonus
Databricks is the data and AI company. More than 10,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, Grammarly, and over 50% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Data Intelligence Platform to unify and democratize data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe and was founded by the original creators of Lakehouse, Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
If access to export-controlled technology or source code is required for performance of job duties, it is within Employer's discretion whether to apply for a U.S. government license for such positions, and Employer may decline to proceed with an applicant on this basis alone.