Named Enterprise Account Executive, Energy
Do you want to help solve the world's toughest problems with big data and AI? This is what we do every day at Databricks.
We are looking for a creative, execution-oriented Named Account Executive to join the Benelux team to maximise the phenomenal market opportunity that exists for Databricks within the Energy industry. Your mission will be to grow one of our most strategic energy customers. Experience selling to this sector is essential, as is experience in running large complex multi-national accounts.
Reporting to the Director of Strategic Sales, as a Named Account Executive at Databricks you will come with an informed and compelling point of view on the Big Data and Advanced Analytics space which will guide your successful strategy and together with both our teams and partners, allow you to provide exceptional value to our customers.
The impact you will have:
- You will co-develop a business plan, with your team and ecosystem partners, that accelerates customer success to exceed quarterly/annual usage and booking goals
- You will lead your team, customers and partners to identify impactful big data and AI use cases whilst proving out their value on the Databricks Data Intelligence Platform
- You will implement the big data and AI transformation goals of your customer through a combination of strategic partnerships, well-scoped professional services, training and targeted Executive Engagement
- You will develop an understanding of technical product details and roadmap to build trust with executives and technical champions
What we look for:
- You will have experience managing global accounts, and virtual teams and leading complex sales campaigns in major Energy accounts
- You will have experience working in Big Data, Cloud, or SaaS industries
- Proof of exceeding sales quotas in high-growth Enterprise software companies
- You will have experience driving usage and commit-based engagement models and strategies working with professional services and training teams
- You will have experience co-selling and scaling your business with Cloud Vendors (AWS, Azure and Google Cloud teams) and Global Solution Integrators (GSI)
- You will have experience co-developing business cases and gaining support from C-level Executives
- You will have experience of value-based selling
- Fluency in English is required, fluency in Dutch is preferred
- Medical insurance reimbursement or collective healthcare scheme
- Accident and income protection insurance
- Pension Plan
- Enhanced Parental Leaves
- Equity awards
- Fitness reimbursement
- Annual career development fund
- Home office & work headphones reimbursement
- Business travel accident insurance
- Mental wellness resources
- Employee referral bonus
Databricks is the data and AI company. More than 10,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, Grammarly, and over 50% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Data Intelligence Platform to unify and democratize data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe and was founded by the original creators of Lakehouse, Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
If access to export-controlled technology or source code is required for performance of job duties, it is within Employer's discretion whether to apply for a U.S. government license for such positions, and Employer may decline to proceed with an applicant on this basis alone.