Sr. Group Manager, Digital Marketing
While candidates in the listed locations are encouraged for this role, we are open to remote candidates in other locations.
As the Sr. Group Manager of Digital Marketing you will oversee a team of experienced performance marketing individuals and drive the multi-channel strategy for Paid Search, Programmatic Display, Paid Social and Direct Media. You will report to the Sr. Director of Digital Marketing and be a critical member of the Databricks Marketing leadership team. We ask that you are a strategic thinker with a passion for driving digital media excellence and leading teams. This position is open to remote work.
The impact you will have:
- Ensure best-in-class management of digital media campaigns and projects.
- Oversee the achievement of channel-level targets for multiple digital channels across brand and demand generation programs.
- Lead and inspire a high-performing team of digital marketers, fostering a culture of excellence and collaboration.
- Play a key role in shaping the global campaigns for main personas and contribute to the overall success of the marketing team.
- Work cross-functionally with regional marketers to support their goals and adapt the global strategy for specific market needs.
- Drive the roadmap of digital media projects to enhance efficiency and innovation, from creative and web optimization to testing new targeting tactics and bid strategies.
- Manage agency and ad account team resources to ensure execution, processes, and strategic guidance to raise the bar.
- Partner with Marketing Operations and Analytics to deliver digital data, analytics and technology capabilities.
- 10+ years of digital marketing experience in B2B Technology.
- Proven ability to make strategic trade-offs and deliver sustainable results.
- Ability to distill large amounts of data, derive insights, and communicate results.
- Experience managing a complex, global budget.
- Demonstrated ability to improve processes, remove bottlenecks, and drive cross-functional alignment.
- Experience utilizing Tableau (or equal), Asana (or equal), and Google Suite.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401(k) Plan
- FSA, HSA and Commuter Benefit Plans
- Equity Awards
- Flexible Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Family Planning
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Annual Career Development Fund
- Home Office/Work Headphones Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
- Mental Wellness Resources
Pay Range Transparency
Databricks is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The pay range(s) for this role is listed below and represents base salary range for non-commissionable roles or on-target earnings for commissionable roles. Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to job-related skills, depth of experience, relevant certifications and training, and specific work location. Based on the factors above, Databricks utilizes the full width of the range. The total compensation package for this position may also include eligibility for annual performance bonus, equity, and the benefits listed above. For more information regarding which range your location is in visit our page here.
Databricks is the data and AI company. More than 10,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, Grammarly, and over 50% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Data Intelligence Platform to unify and democratize data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe and was founded by the original creators of Lakehouse, Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
If access to export-controlled technology or source code is required for performance of job duties, it is within Employer's discretion whether to apply for a U.S. government license for such positions, and Employer may decline to proceed with an applicant on this basis alone.