Posted on Tuesday, June 6, 2023
Gantry is building product testing and analytics for LLM-powered applications. We’re developing the most reliable, trustworthy way to evaluate LLM apps, and workflows to integrate those evaluations into the product development process. You can think of it like unit testing + Mixpanel for AI app builders. Gantry was founded by Josh Tobin, former OpenAI researcher and co-founder of The Full Stack, and Vicki Cheung, former founding engineer at OpenAI and Compute team lead at Lyft.
As a Product Designer, you will work closely with our product and engineering teams to define design requirements and translate them into intuitive, user-friendly interfaces.
- Conduct user research and testing to understand user needs and pain points and incorporate feedback into design iterations.
- Develop and maintain design systems, style guides, and design documentation to ensure consistency and scalability across our platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver wireframes, prototypes, and visual designs that align with product requirements, technical constraints, and user needs.
- Ensure that all designs meet accessibility and usability standards, and adhere to brand guidelines and best practices.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and emerging technologies and apply them to the design process where relevant.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Design, Human-Computer Interaction, or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience in product design, with a focus on designing complex software applications.
- Strong portfolio showcasing your design process, problem-solving skills, and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in design tools such as Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, and other prototyping tools.
- Experience shipping product features to end users.
- Proven ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Familiarity with machine learning and large language models is a plus.
Gantry Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees, and intend to consider qualified applicants with criminal histories. Most of the team is based in San Francisco, but we are building a remote-friendly company and welcome applicants from anywhere in the US or Canada.