Treasury Analyst - Philippines
The GitLab DevSecOps platform empowers 100,000+ organizations to deliver software faster and more efficiently. We are one of the world’s largest all-remote companies with 2,000+ team members and values that foster a culture where people embrace the belief that everyone can contribute. Learn more about Life at GitLab.
Don’t have a ton of knowledge about GitLab yet? Don’t worry. We have an extensive onboarding and training program at GitLab and you will be provided with necessary DevOps and GitLab knowledge to fulfill your role.
Due to the location of the team you must be located in the Phillipines and candidates who apply outside of the Phillipines will not be considered.
What you'll do in this role
- Partner effectively across functional teams (AP, Payroll, Accounting, Legal, and Tax) to execute on key Treasury initiatives and cross-functional projects involving Treasury
- Maintain worldwide banking relationships
- Execute the 13-week Cash Forecasting Process
- Execute and continuously improve daily treasury operations not limited to cash management, Treasury systems, processes and controls, foreign exchange, domestic and international intercompany settlement/funding and short-term investments
- Assist with ongoing bank account administration including opening and closing of accounts, updating account documentation, maintain authorized signatories, and KYC (Know Your Customer) requirements
- Ensures compliance with SOX controls, FBAR, anti-money laundering regulations, and other rules governing cash transactions and banking
- Actively monitor and analyze bank fees, FX pricing and other treasury-specific budgets
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc management reporting
- Support internal /external audit requirements and reporting
- Ad-hoc Treasury projects as needed
Treasury Analyst Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business Administration, or Accounting preferred
- 1-2 years’ progressive experience in corporate treasury or international commercial bank
- Basic understanding of cash management, corporate finance and accounting
- Experience with Netsuite or similar ERP software
- Experience with major banking portals
- Ability to work remote and independently
Ability to use GitLab
A shared interest in our values, and working in accordance with those values
Also, we know it’s tough, but please try to avoid the confidence gap . You don’t have to match all the listed requirements exactly to be considered for this role.
Country Hiring Guidelines: GitLab hires new team members in countries around the world. All of our roles are remote, however some roles may carry specific location-based eligibility requirements. Our Talent Acquisition team can help answer any questions about location after starting the recruiting process.
GitLab is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. GitLab’s policies and practices relating to recruitment, employment, career development and advancement, promotion, and retirement are based solely on merit, regardless of race, color, religion, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression), national origin, age, citizenship, marital status, mental or physical disability, genetic information (including family medical history), discharge status from the military, protected veteran status (which includes disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, active duty wartime or campaign badge veterans, and Armed Forces service medal veterans), or any other basis protected by law. GitLab will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. See also GitLab’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know during the recruiting process.