Channel Marketing Manager - Singapore
The GitLab DevSecOps platform empowers 100,000+ organizations to deliver software faster and more efficiently. We are one of the world’s largest all-remote companies with 2,000+ team members and values that foster a culture where people embrace the belief that everyone can contribute. Learn more about Life at GitLab.
This role is 100% remote and candidates must be based in Singapore who are Citizens or PR Holders as we do not sponsor EP's
Channel Marketing Managers work with our channel account managers, field marketing managers, global channel marketing team driving customer acquisition and revenue growth for GitLab.
This team works from a global charter to develop key services offerings and repeatable practices that scale to support our growing partner and channel ecosystems. The team is responsible for working cross-functionally with channel sales, marketing operations, product marketing, finance, and legal to ensure our programs reflect GitLab’s culture, goals and objectives while mandating they are held to the highest ethical standards. The Channel Marketing Manager reports to the Director of Global Channels and Alliances Marketing.
What you'll do in this role
- Create and foster deep relationships with marketing counterparts in our Select partner community. Work together to identify growth goals and develop multi-quarter, integrated demand generation campaigns that align to those goals.
- Educate our partners on the marketing services offerings that GitLab has developed for their use. Offerings include: co-branded, dynamic partner microsites, on-prem and SAAS free trial program, partner references program and many more.
- Incorporate marketing services offerings into every partner campaign.
- Measure, monitor and adjust campaigns to ensure long term success.
- Develop standard, repeatable and stable processes that promote and enable operational efficiency.
- Work with Channel Marketing Director to identify top producing partners; key success factors for replication and scale.
- Implement channel marketing initiatives, programs, communication vehicles, and sales tools to drive increased market adoption and channel revenue goals.
- Accurately track activity performance and provide well-informed recommendations on future resource and budget allocation.
- Complete other duties as assigned to meet company channel goals.
We're looking for
- Past experience developing integrated campaigns with partners.
- Ability to articulate results to key stakeholders.
- Ability to demonstrate success in building strong relationships in a remote environment.
- Ability to demonstrate how to influence without authority.
- Ability to learn and use GitLab.
- Meet/exceed assigned quarterly OKR's
- Meet/exceed NFO SAO goals (new first order sales accepted opportunities)
- Meet/exceed Select partner growth expectations
- Positive feedback from peers, Channel Account manager and partner colleagues
How GitLab will support you
- Benefits to support your health, finances, and well-being
- All remote, asynchronous work environment
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Team Member Resource Groups
- Equity Compensation & Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Growth and development budget
- Parental leave
- Home office support
- Career ladder for Sales Development team members
Please note that we welcome interest from candidates with varying levels of experience; many successful candidates do not meet every single requirement. Additionally, studies have shown that people from underrepresented groups are less likely to apply to a job unless they meet every single qualification. If you're excited about this role, please apply and allow our recruiters to assess your application
Country Hiring Guidelines: GitLab hires new team members in countries around the world. All of our roles are remote, however some roles may carry specific location-based eligibility requirements. Our Talent Acquisition team can help answer any questions about location after starting the recruiting process.
GitLab is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. GitLab’s policies and practices relating to recruitment, employment, career development and advancement, promotion, and retirement are based solely on merit, regardless of race, color, religion, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression), national origin, age, citizenship, marital status, mental or physical disability, genetic information (including family medical history), discharge status from the military, protected veteran status (which includes disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, active duty wartime or campaign badge veterans, and Armed Forces service medal veterans), or any other basis protected by law. GitLab will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. See also GitLab’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know during the recruiting process.