IT Site Lead
As an IT Site Leader, you will
- Partner with local leadership to align on IT requirements and priorities
- Manages vendor relationships and ensures timely delivery of products and services
- Advocate to IT Leadership for local needs
- Troubleshoots hardware and software issues for laptops, peripherals, and mobile devices including login, application, performance, and basic connectivity
- Responds to incidents and service requests in a timely manner
- Maintains excellent communication with users on incident status with a focus on user satisfaction
- Assigns and manages tasks assigned to local IT Specialists
- Creates and maintains documentation for problems and the knowledge base
- Troubleshoots and escalates office related issues (A/V, printers, network)
- Supports user onboarding by deploying hardware and providing training
- Manages user access to systems during employee lifecycle events (pre-hire, onboarding, separation)
- Prioritizes tasks and tracks progress with minimal supervision and guidance
You should apply if you are:
- 6+ years of experience in IT support
- Proven experience troubleshooting Windows and MacOS
- Proven ability to support remote workforce
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple ongoing incidents and requests
- Experience with basic user administration of Okta, Zoom, Slack, and GSuite
- Basic knowledge of network troubleshooting techniques
What makes Engineering at Gong unique?
Here at Gong, we trust and empower our employees with ownership to solve complex problems, make the right decisions, and build the best products that create radical impact. We call this “Own. Solve. Impact.”
As an IT Site Lead your primary focus will be providing comprehensive support to our Israel workforce. This will encompass end-user assistance for hardware, software, and SaaS products, starting from the initial response all the way through to resolution. Your dedication will extend to taking ownership of basic to medium complexity incidents and ensuring timely updates are efficiently communicated with end-users, management, and fellow teammates. A successful candidate will excel in communication and possess the ability to interact comfortably with local and executive leadership to align priorities effectively and work independently to achieve goals. Additionally, as the IT Site Lead, you will be instrumental in directing and guiding the efforts of the IT Service Desk specialists in Israel, thereby supporting our collective objectives. This position is an on-site position in Tel Aviv.
Gong unlocks reality to help people and companies reach their full potential. The patented Gong Reality Platform™ empowers companies to take advantage of their most valuable assets – customer interactions, which the Gong platform automatically captures and analyzes. Gong then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue and go-to-market teams to determine the best actions for winning outcomes.
Here at Gong, we encourage our employees to express their personality and identity (whether gender, ethnic, religious, or sexual), and we ensure fairness and equal opportunities. We follow a hybrid working model that combines working from home, on the go, or at the office. This allows us: flexibility, autonomy, positive work relationships, and effective work habits.
If these considerations are important to you when choosing a work place, we'd love to see you with us.