Digital Marketing Manager
Gong unlocks reality to help people and companies reach their full potential. The patented Gong Reality Platform™ empowers companies to take advantage of their most valuable assets – customer interactions, which the Gong platform automatically captures and analyzes. Gong then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue and go-to-market teams to determine the best actions for winning outcomes. Thousands of innovative companies like Morningstar Inc., Paychex, LinkedIn, Shopify, Slack, Sprout Social, Twilio, and Zillow trust Gong to power their customer reality. Gong is an award winning company and was recognized on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Forbes Cloud 100, LinkedIn Top Startups, and Great Places to Work lists in 2022.
Gong is looking to hire a Digital Marketing Manager to generate pipeline and revenue from paid social advertising. This role will report to the Vice President of Demand Generation and will partner closely with our Content, Design, Sales Development, and Marketing Operations teams.
- You’ll lead a full funnel paid social strategy for the revenue intelligence platform that’s changing how marketing is done in B2B.
- Help drive towards demand generation goals by creating digital advertising that will drive leads, MQLs, and, most importantly, pipeline.
- Our number one operating principle is “create raving fans” and your ad experiences will be a part of that. We strive to create “wow” moments, across all touchpoints of the customer journey (ads, landing pages, etc.).
- Manage external contractors and agencies as relevant
- Manage priorities, develop effective processes, and partner with leaders across all levels to drive cross-functional initiatives.
- Present monthly and quarterly paid social reports and provide thoughtful recommendations based on data-backed insights and qualitative feedback.
- Everything above and more to help contribute to the team’s main goal of maximizing qualified opportunities and building our brand.
- At least 3 years of digital advertising experience, ideally for a SaaS or B2B business.
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable presenting in executive-level settings.
- Ability to tie advertising spend & performance to sales pipeline results.
- Deep experience with ad platforms such as LinkedIn and Facebook is needed
- Experience with tools such Salesforce, Clearbit, Marketo, & Bizible is ideal.
PERKS & BENEFITS
- We offer Gongsters a variety of medical, dental, and vision plans, designed to fit you and your family’s needs.
- Wellbeing Fund - flexible wellness stipend to support a healthy lifestyle.
- Mental Health benefits with covered therapy and coaching.
- 401(k) program to help you invest in your future.
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development.
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life blend.
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family.
- Company-wide recharge days each quarter.
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment.
Gong is an equal-opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, military status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.