Senior Web Developer
Gong unlocks reality to help people and companies reach their full potential. The patented Gong Reality Platform™ empowers companies to take advantage of their most valuable assets – customer interactions, which the Gong platform automatically captures and analyzes. Gong then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue and go-to-market teams to determine the best actions for winning outcomes. Thousands of innovative companies like Morningstar Inc., Paychex, LinkedIn, Shopify, Slack, Sprout Social, Twilio, and Zillow trust Gong to power their customer reality. Gong is an award winning company and was recognized on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Forbes Cloud 100, LinkedIn Top Startups, and Great Places to Work lists in 2022.
We’re looking for an experienced senior web developer to support the coding, testing, debugging, documenting, and monitoring of our existing marketing site (www.gong.io). You’ll be responsible for making ongoing enhancements to our global site and technical recommendations for site optimizations to improve overall site performance and search visibility.
- Help shepherd improvements to our web dev processes. We’re a small, fast moving team which means there’s a huge opportunity in front of you to lead and standardize processes related to sprint planning, deployments, optimizations, and replatforming.
- Contribute to website development with a highly technical approach around analytics, SEO optimization, and delivery of quality traffic to the website.
- Partner with stakeholders across the organization to scope new web pages or section needs and develop a plan for evaluating tasks.
- Create attention-grabbing experiences by helping to identify emerging trends, and working to implement them as appropriate across our marketing properties.
- Leverage website monitoring tools and unit testing to ensure we find opportunities to improve our site usability and speed to increase the quality of our deployments.
- Experience working on web infrastructure DNS routing & web hosting (Pantheon preferred).
- Comfortable with Relational Databases such as MySQL or Postgres
- Solid understanding of development lifecycle, Git workflows and deployment.
- You have in-depth knowledge of the Vue.js and React.js along with its fundamental principles and lifecycles.
- You have previous hands-on experience in using and developing RESTful APIs.
- Experience working with WordPress and Gutenberg block editor.
- Experience working with Wordpress plugin development, hooks and API
- Experience configuring and managing web servers such as Apache or Nginx.
- Linux server management and AWS web services
PERKS & BENEFITS
- We offer Gongsters a variety of medical, dental, and vision plans, designed to fit you and your family’s needs.
- Wellbeing Fund - flexible wellness stipend to support a healthy lifestyle.
- Mental Health benefits with covered therapy and coaching.
- 401(k) program to help you invest in your future.
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development.
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life blend.
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family.
- Company-wide recharge days each quarter.
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment.
Gong is an equal-opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, military status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.