Research MLOps Team Lead
As an MLOps Team Lead, you will
- Direct a team of exceptional ML Ops and software engineers, known for delivering production-ready solutions.
- Collaborate with research teams to architect machine learning and deep learning infrastructure that supports scalable AI models, including data acquisition and processing, model training, testing, CI/CD pipelines, and monitoring.
- Regularly develop scalable, production-ready AI solutions, either directly or through your team members, adhering to engineering and machine learning best practices.
- Discover and assess new technologies to enhance the performance, cost-effectiveness, maintainability, and reliability of our machine learning systems, and the efficiency and effectiveness of our ML Ops processes.
You should apply if you are:
- A technical leader with 3+ years of experience in developing production-ready, end-to-end machine learning services, capable of delving deep into code and architecture, solving complex problems independently and guiding others in doing the same.
- An experienced team lead with 2+ years of managing ML, data, or ML Ops teams, adept at managing multiple projects, timelines, and priorities effortlessly. You should also be able to adapt quickly to changing circumstances that present new opportunities for Gong.
- A lifelong learner passionate about staying abreast of the ML Ops landscape and influencing its evolution. Equally, someone who is passionate about fostering professional growth and understands how to successfully lead an organization.
What makes the Research department at Gong unique?
Here at Gong, we trust and empower our employees with ownership to solve complex problems, make the right decisions, and build the best products that create radical impact. We call this “Own. Solve. Impact.”
As the MLOps Team Lead, you will spearhead the scaling and operationalization of machine learning and deep learning models to bolster Gong's AI-centric solutions for customer engagement roles. Collaborating closely with our AI Research, Product, and business stakeholders, you will strategize and implement plans to meet organizational objectives. You will guide a team of ML Ops and software engineers in designing and developing the infrastructure necessary for the creation, automation, training, testing, and monitoring of numerous AI models.
Gong unlocks reality to help people and companies reach their full potential. The patented Gong Reality Platform™ empowers companies to take advantage of their most valuable assets – customer interactions, which the Gong platform automatically captures and analyzes. Gong then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue and go-to-market teams to determine the best actions for winning outcomes.
Here at Gong, we encourage our employees to express their personality and identity (whether gender, ethnic, religious, or sexual), and we ensure fairness and equal opportunities. We follow a hybrid working model that combines working from home, on the go, or at the office. This allows us: flexibility, autonomy, positive work relationships, and effective work habits.
If these considerations are important to you when choosing a work place, we'd love to see you with us.