Senior HRIS Analyst
Gong transforms revenue organizations by harnessing customer interactions to increase business efficiency, improve decision-making and accelerate revenue growth. The Revenue Intelligence Platform uses proprietary artificial intelligence technology to enable teams to capture, understand and act on all customer interactions in a single, integrated platform. More than 4,000 companies around the world rely on Gong to support their go-to-market strategies and grow revenue efficiently. For more information, visit www.gong.io.
The Senior HRIS Analyst will be responsible for supporting the use, configuration, and day-to-day operations of Gong’s People Technology Systems. In addition, the person will help troubleshoot issues as they arise and make recommendations to other 3rd party applications/tools used by the People Team.
- Participate in the ongoing design and configuration of Workday HCM.
- Provide end-user support with troubleshooting, and issue remediation.
- Create, review and participate in functional testing for all HR system fixes, upgrades, patches, and other maintenance
- Responsible for program managing semi-annual release updates as well as weekly enhancements.
- Research and keep up to date on new Workday functionality to make recommendations for adoption.
- Assist in developing overall People Technology roadmap recommendations.
- Work with internal users to assess needs, define requirements, evaluate, design, configure and test proactive functional modifications and enhancements to Workday.
- Review and identify inefficiencies in business process flows; analyze processes, propose recommendations, document changes for change control purposes, and implement required process improvements.
- Create collaborative relationships with People Business Partners, IT, and other cross functional stakeholders to ensure effective delivery of HRIS applications. Provide application support and end-user guidance. Research and resolve issues.
- 4+ years of proven ability in supporting Workday HRIS system
- Bonus: Experience with ADP Workforce Now, Zendesk HR, CultureAmp, Greenhouse and Asana. Workday integration experience also a plus.
- Experience with executing testing and validation of configuration and ability to conduct research into application and system-related issues.
- Ability to take ownership of tasks and use initiatives to solve problems, exercising an appropriate level of judgment.
- Ability to work independently and cross-functionally as part of a wider team.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
PERKS & BENEFITS
- We offer Gongsters a variety of medical, dental, and vision plans, designed to fit you and your family’s needs.
- Wellbeing Fund - flexible wellness stipend to support a healthy lifestyle.
- Mental Health benefits with covered therapy and coaching.
- 401(k) program to help you invest in your future.
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development.
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life blend.
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family.
- Company-wide recharge days each quarter.
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment.
Gong is an equal-opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, military status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.