Gong transforms revenue organizations by harnessing customer interactions to increase business efficiency, improve decision-making and accelerate revenue growth. The Revenue Intelligence Platform uses proprietary artificial intelligence technology to enable teams to capture, understand and act on all customer interactions in a single, integrated platform. More than 4,000 companies around the world rely on Gong to support their go-to-market strategies and grow revenue efficiently. For more information, visit www.gong.io.
Gong Engineering are looking for two part time NOC engineers to help us continue to provide exceptional stability and uptime to our >4k customers. The successful candidates will join a world class engineering group, supporting and maintaining our production applications and services on AWS infrastructure. These roles are shift based, and part time, with a minimum of three shifts per week. This role does require working out of hours, but offers lots of flexibility to the right candidate. This role is also open to students studying computer science (minimum second year).
Part time (minimum is 3 shifts per week)
The position is 24/7 shift based, including holidays and weekends.
Location: Remote - Republic of Ireland Only
- Ensure infrastructure and applications are monitored and that alerts and incidents are handled quickly and professionally.
- Perform proactive system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of systems and key processes.
- Review system and application logs, verifying completion of scheduled jobs.
- Measure and monitor the viability and stability of our systems.
- Run queries on production databases.
- Get hands-on experience using AWS and Datadog monitoring and alerting tools
- Be a key part of Gong’s NOC engineering team.
- Ability to technically evaluate, troubleshoot, and judge the impact of issues to understand their urgency and make decisions accordingly.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills – team player.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills.
- Passion for being hands-on.
- Positive can-do attitude with a high level of energy and work ethic.
- Organised & meticulous.
- Self-motivated, a fast learner, and able to take responsibility.
- Experience in NOC, Technical Support, Professional Services, Escalation Engineering, or similar domains would be an advantage
- Scripting/Programming knowledge - Advantage
Gong believes in offering competitive compensation and benefits tailored to the local region. Gong is an equal-opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, colour, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.
<<INSERT LINKEDIN TAG HERE>>