Senior Data Scientist
At GoStudent, we work passionately every day to fulfil our mission in building the #1 global school and unlocking the potential of every student through personalised tutoring! GoStudent is a leading international scale-up and venture-backed EdTech platform that is revolutionising the world of tutoring. Having seen some incredible growth, GoStudent is now building out its foundations for an exciting and sustainable future. With this in mind, we are looking for someone driven and passionate to join our mission!
- Data Visualization: You design and maintain dashboards or other data science products (models), and also support the integration of new BI tools and ensure the roll-out across the entire organization
- Data Integration: You have the responsibility for building data integration from various sources (e.g. internal ERP, Google Ads, Financial accounting system, CRM, etc.)
- Data warehousing: You work closely with our Tech-team and help improving and expanding our data warehouse
- Educating the business team: you’ll help educating the business team, understand their needs and make the company more data driven
- Data preparation : You prepare datasets ready for BI tools, used by our finance, operations & data science teams
- Quality assurance: You ensure data quality with the implementation of automated tests
- Data mining: You run ad-hoc analysis for specific requests from all departments using SQL or programming languages (R/Python)
- Insights generator: You enable management with generated insights by structuring and analyzing complex data and ideas in a simple way
Who you are:
- Masters, PhD, or equivalent experience in a quantitative field (Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Information Management, Artificial Intelligence, etc.)
- High level of experience with common data science toolkits, cloud solutions, ETL tools and APIs.
- Proficient in at least one data science programming language (R/Python/Julia)
- Fluent in SQL
- Strong experience with Airflow / AWS Redshift.
- Strong working experience with BI tools (Tableau / Looker / etc.)
- Solid understanding of business stakeholders to deliver effective data products
What we offer you:
- A unique opportunity to be an early member of a rapidly growing team with a fast-track career opportunity
- An amazing and flexible startup atmosphere with highly motivated, young and open-minded colleagues
- Flexible working hours
- International surrounding with private courses to improve your language skills
Do you want to get a taste of start-up vibes and unlock your creativity to master exciting challenges? Work in a fun and international team with a modern office and great public transport connections? Arrange your work hours flexibly and have the possibility to work from home or other GoStudent locations? Get all the free coffee you want and kick off your evening with some Playstation or happy hour on the rooftop terrace? Before we run out of breath, if this sounds good to you, then: board the rocket and fast-track your career at GoStudent.
Please update your CV/Resume in PDF format.
Something looks off?