Payroll Specialist EMEA (all genders)
Reimagining the future of education with us
Are you passionate about disrupting the future of education and to make a real impact? Do you want a career in an edtech company that is innovative and rewarding? Join us and enjoy working alongside an international team of talented thinkers, doers and magic makers.
We reimagine learning by enabling every student in the world to unlock their full potential through affordable and inspiring lessons from quality tutors chosen to fit their individual needs. To make our mission reality, we are on the lookout for those adventurous and hungry to join our mission!
Madrid (hybrid), Spain (remote), Vienna (hybrid), Austria (Remote), Berlin (hybrid), Germany (Remote), Milan (hybrid), Italy (remote), Warsaw (hybrid), Poland (remote), Amsterdam (hybrid), Netherlands (remote), London (hybrid), United Kingdom (remote), Istanbul (hybrid), Turkey (remote), Lyon (hybrid), France (remote)
As the EMEA Payroll Specialist, you're not just filling a seat; you're steering the ship across all our GoStudent markets. Your mission? Make sure our payroll processes run like a Swiss watch and ensure our internal clients (that's our amazing talents) get paid in time and without problems. In this pivotal role, your role will involve following detailed payroll checking procedures, providing support to employees on payroll and tax-related queries, and building strong relationships with both employees and external service providers.Join us in delivering world-class service while maintaining the highest standards of confidentiality and compliance!
Your Role in Our Journey:
- Ensure high accuracy and compliance in all payrolls across the EMEA region.
- Follow detailed payroll checking procedures, including report production, correction, and sickness processing.
- Provide support to employees on payroll, labour, and tax questions, collaborating with local HR and legal teams.
- Build and nurture relationships with employees and external service providers.
- Perform additional duties as required by the Payroll team.
- Handle confidential information in strict accordance with GDPR legislation.
What you bring to the table:
- 5 years experience in Processing payroll for more than 3 countries in EMEA
- Strong understanding of payroll regulations, labour laws, and tax regulations across EMEA.
- Excellent attention to detail and a meticulous approach to payroll processes.
- Effective communication skills to provide support to employees and collaborate with HR and legal teams.
- Relationship-building skills to enhance connections with employees and external service providers.
- Familiarity with GDPR legislation and commitment to handling confidential information responsibly.
- ADP Celergo experience is a plus but not required
- Familiarity with Excel & spreadsheets (usual formulas and comfortable learning new)
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to disrupt education
- The chance to grow and build your career in EdTech
- Diverse, driven, motivated and brave team members
- A flexible, hybrid work environment
- Regular team & office events
- GoStudent Employee Resource Groups
- 30 free tutoring lessons per year of employment
- A variety of online and in-person learning & development opportunities
- A comprehensive 24/7 Employee Support Programme for you and your family members
Do you want to reimagine education together with us and join a mission to believe in? Do you want to unlock your creativity and advance your career by mastering exciting challenges together with an international, driven team? We believe in multiple choice answers and give you the flexibility to decide how and where you work best. We are here to support your goals and to discover how far we can reach by growing smarter and stronger together. You’ll play a pivotal role within a diverse and passionate team, unlocking each other’s full potential. If this sounds good to you, then join us now and unlock your full potential.
Learn more here: https://www.gostudent.org/en/team-and-careers
Please upload your CV/Resume in PDF format.