EMEA Benefits Analyst (Remote, EMEA)
This is a 9 month fixed-term contract.
Our People team supports over 1,200 team members in over 50 different countries. Our team is highly technical and thrives on being able to dive into the details, build from scratch and create structure through chaos. We’re ambitious too. Grafana Labs is scaling at a rapid pace and we are evolving our team, our processes and the support that we offer to the business at a fast pace.
The EMEA Benefits Analyst is a key member of our People (HR) Benefits team, who will be primarily responsible for the ongoing evaluation and administration of Grafana’s global benefit programs (with concentration on EMEA and APAC), ensuring both competitiveness and compliance. They will also serve as an internal escalation point for employee inquiries and issue resolution.
- Maintains current knowledge of employee benefit laws and regulations in EMEA and APAC, including statutory benefit and leave laws, Occupational Health, and requirements for administration recordkeeping, reporting and audit; assists with any required policy or procedure changes.
- Identifies concerns and provides feedback related to administration and performance of employee benefits.
- Monitors employee satisfaction of global company benefit plans. Provides recommendations regarding the cultural viability of new and/or modified benefits.
- Assists with evaluation, and makes recommendations regarding global benefits vendors. Partners with and provides direction to benefit vendors and suppliers.
- Contributes to the EMEA and APAC benefit renewal processes, including recommending timelines, developing communication materials, delivering employee presentations, and responding to employee questions.
- Ensures timely and compliant administration of all benefit plans, including but not limited to new hire enrollment, life event changes, terminations, leaves of absence, short and long term disability, and pension where applicable. Consults with and provides direction to employees, collaborates with benefits brokers and carriers, reviews premium payments, interprets and ensures compliance with Plan Documents. Serves as the escalation point of contact for employee benefits questions, including leave of absence and Occupational Health.
- Provides support with day-to-day administration of benefits and pension plans.
- Works closely with the Grafana payroll team to ensure proper salary payments to employees on leave, and proper payroll deductions for Grafana benefits.
- Partners in design of communication, messaging and education around benefit plans and features.
- Provides guidance and claim management assistance to employee and vendor
- Provide guidance to management, employees, and People Business Partners on all forms of leave of absence cases.
- Supports throughout global benefit renewal process for all non-US entity locations
- Assists in benefits setup for new global entity locations
- Works closely with Operations team on global benefit administration as needed
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational, analytical and reporting skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills; proficient at developing relationships with employees and all levels of management; demonstrated ability to be a trusted resource to all
- Able to maintain scrupulous commitment to confidentiality
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment with associates; capable of effective planning and priority setting
- Experience with Google Suite a plus, including Google Sheets.
- Experience with Workday preferred
- Experience managing Leaves of absence and Occupational Health strongly preferred
- 3-5 years related experience
- Project management experience in a business setting preferred