Senior Consumer Product Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications, Product
Posted on Wednesday, April 19, 2023
One in two people experience debilitating back, neck, shoulder, or joint pain — but traditional treatments have failed to meet their needs. Physical therapy can be expensive and hard to access; appointments often involve long commutes and missed work. Making matters worse, unresolved pain can trigger the overuse of opioids and surgeries.
Join us in reimagining healthcare from the ground up. We’re making high-quality care accessible by pairing wearable sensors and computer vision with a world-class clinical team. Hinge Health puts a digital clinic in every member's pocket. Now millions of people can access personalized digital care from a physical therapist, guidance on behavior change from a health coach, and expert consultations with an orthopedic surgeon. With a single app and wearable technology like our Enso device, we’re helping to reduce pain, surgeries, and opioid use.
Work From Anywhere
Hinge Health employees have the flexibility to work remotely in hubs across the US.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Consumer Senior Product Marketing Manager with a passion for bringing new products and experiences to life. You will help us drive marketing research insights, go-to-market planning and launch of new products. You will also develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns working together with Product teams, Creative, and Comms. This is an unique opportunity to come in as the second Consumer PMM and help build out the function at Hinge Health.
If you have a proven track record of driving marketing strategy and execution to millions of users, care about understanding and delivering value to consumers, and are passionate about helping people move beyond pain, we’d love to meet you.
WHAT YOU’LL ACCOMPLISH
- Develop marketing strategies with product leaders that align and provide value to company objectives
- Leverage and conduct market research to inform of marketing strategies and develop knowledge of audience needs and wants
- Develop messaging and positioning that clearly communicates our value prop and differentiators to target audiences
- Collaborate with stakeholders to translate business and investment decisions into actionable marketing plans; inclusive of seeking budget approval and anticipating marketing results.
- Lead complex GTM campaigns across multiple channels
- Write briefs for the performance, brand and creative marketing teams which define tactical and communication channel measures of success
- Analyze marketing performance metrics, ensuring continued success to marketing goals
- Partner with stakeholders to conduct trade-off analyses and inform priority of marketing efforts
- Leverage expertise of the brand and performance marketing teams to identify testing opportunities, optimize marketing communications, and to incorporate findings into future communications
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- 10+ years of consumer product marketing or relevant experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Business, MBA preferred
- Demonstrated ability of managing and prioritizing a diverse set of projects independently
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal; able to communicate at all levels of an organization and build trust with internal stakeholders
- Strong project management and execution skills, leading complex projects
- Proven track record of building and executing against powerful GTM strategies
- Confident self-starter with a willingness to work both autonomously and with cross-functional partners, in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Inclusive healthcare and benefits: On top of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage, we offer employees and their family members help with gender-affirming care, tools for family and fertility planning, and travel reimbursements if healthcare isn’t available where you live.
- Planning for the future: Start saving for the future with our traditional or roth 401k retirement plan options which include a 2% company match.
- Modern life stipends: Manage your own learning and development budget, use the mental health to support therapy costs, and lifestyle stipends to cover your favorite wellness services, and work-from-home equipment.
- Flexible vacation and paid time off: Employees have flexibility to choose when, how, and why they take time off to rest and recharge. Exempt employees can take advantage of our flexible pto program. Nonexempt employees can utilize up to two weeks of sick time and up to 17 days of vacation per year, including mental health days.
- Other compensation: At Hinge Health, we want every employee to be invested and rewarded in the future success of the company. All full-time positions are eligible for equity.
About Hinge Health:
LinkedIn recently named Hinge Health one of the Top 50 Startups. Forbes, Fast Company, and Inc. have also recognized our technology, innovation, and culture.
Since our founding in 2014, we've raised more than $800 million from leading investors, including Coatue and Tiger Global. We work with 1000 customers across every industry and the public sector — including Salesforce, Verizon, and the State of New Jersey — to give more than 23 million people access to the care they need. We’re positioned to continue leading the market with unmatched investments in clinical research, care innovation, machine learning, AI, and computer vision.
Diversity and inclusion:
We’re committed to building diverse teams that reflect the communities we serve. Visit hingehealth.com/diversity-equity-and-inclusion to learn more about what moves us.
Hinge Health is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We make employment decisions without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
We provide reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities. If you feel you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, let us know by reaching out to your recruiter.
There continues to be a significant increase in phishing attempts across all industries where fraudsters are impersonating real employees and sending fictitious job offers to applicants in a scheme to obtain sensitive information. Please note that we will never ask for your financial information at any part of the interview process including the post-offer stage, and will only correspond through @hingehealth.com domain email addresses.
If you encounter any suspicious activity, we recommend you cease all communication with the individual and consider reporting them to the US FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center. If you would like to verify the legitimacy of an email you received from our recruiting team, please forward it to email@example.com.
*Please do not send resumes via email*
If you're interested - we'd love to hear from you.
See more open positions at Hinge Health
Something looks off?