Senior Equity Manager (Remote)
Posted on Thursday, April 27, 2023
One in two people experience debilitating back, neck, shoulder, or joint pain — but traditional treatments have failed to meet their needs. Physical therapy can be expensive and hard to access; appointments often involve long commutes and missed work. Making matters worse, unresolved pain can trigger the overuse of opioids and surgeries.
Join us in reimagining healthcare from the ground up. We’re making high-quality care accessible by pairing wearable sensors and computer vision with a world-class clinical team. Hinge Health puts a digital clinic in every member's pocket. Now millions of people can access personalized digital care from a physical therapist, guidance on behavior change from a health coach, and expert consultations with an orthopedic surgeon. With a single app and wearable technology like our Enso device, we’re helping to reduce pain, surgeries, and opioid use.
Work From Anywhere
Hinge Health Employees have the flexibility to work anywhere, within the country they are hired.
About the Role
We are looking for a dynamic stock administration leader to manage and facilitate all aspects of equity and stock administration. In this exciting newly created role, the Equity Administrator is responsible for oversight of the equity plan administration, in collaboration with Finance, Legal, and Human Resources. The Equity Administrator will be an integral part of the team, thriving in a fast-paced environment, bringing enthusiasm to the team, all while being a hands-on individual with consistent performance and a sense of urgency and commitment.
The ideal candidate will be someone who has successfully managed the equity administration function in past roles, partnering closely with internal teams. This person has the enthusiasm and passion to navigate a fast growing company in a rapidly evolving environment. Additionally, this candidate is hands-on and is willing to be personally involved in all aspects of the equity functions charter. This person can also bring an understanding of best practices and is capable of incorporating these solutions to build out first class processes.
WHAT YOU’LL ACCOMPLISH
- Manage all administration aspects of the Company’s global equity programs
- Manage all daily and cyclical stock administration processes for grants, stock option exercises, terminations, etc. including all necessary reporting requirements
- Implement a new global equity reporting software tool which is public company ready
- Responsible for public company equity requirements upon an IPO, including providing financial data for equity-based tables in the Proxy, 10-Q and 10-K; prepare and timely file all SEC required Forms 3, 4 and 5 for Section 16 Officers
- Understand and have working knowledge and experience in application of accounting rules associated with stock-based compensation (ASC-718)
- Collaborate and partner with HR, Legal, Accounting, and Payroll team members to ensure accurate dataflow, support for audits and reporting needs
- Enhance the stock administration function, including improvements in process and implementing automated solutions for scalability
- Manage the relationship and work closely with outside service providers, such as our equity systems vendor, transfer agent, and broker service providers
- Develop and maintain effective control procedures over all aspects of the equity process
- Provide employee education and respond to inquiries and requests regarding stock matters
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- 7+ years of stock administration experience with Certified Equity Professional (CEP) preferred; public company experience required, IPO experience highly desirable
- Extensive skills and experience in working on and maintaining data integrity in a public company equity tool. Implementing a new tool is highly desirable
- Meticulously organized and detail-oriented individual who has the ability to multitask; an independent and flexible problem solver who can cope positively with ambiguity while maintaining strong attention to detail and speed
- Ability to work well independently as well as the ability to work well with stakeholders and clearly communicate equity related activities
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with proven ability to effectively communicate complex stock plan matters to employees at all levels
- Experience with implementing a public-company ready equity software system
- IPO experience including establishing an ESPP Plan
- Extensive knowledge of Excel and G-Suite
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Inclusive healthcare and benefits: On top of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage, we offer employees and their family members help with gender-affirming care, tools for family and fertility planning, and travel reimbursements if healthcare isn’t available where you live.
- Planning for the future: Start saving for the future with our traditional or roth 401k retirement plan options which include a 2% company match.
- Modern life stipends: Manage your own learning and development budget, use the mental health to support therapy costs, and lifestyle stipends to cover your favorite wellness services, and work-from-home equipment.
- Flexible vacation and paid time off: Employees have flexibility to choose when, how, and why they take time off to rest and recharge. Exempt employees can take advantage of our flexible pto program. Nonexempt employees can utilize up to two weeks of sick time and up to 17 days of vacation per year, including mental health days.
- Other compensation: At Hinge Health, we want every employee to be invested and rewarded in the future success of the company. All full-time positions are eligible for equity.
About Hinge Health:
LinkedIn recently named Hinge Health one of the Top 50 Startups. Forbes, Fast Company, and Inc. have also recognized our technology, innovation, and culture.
Since our founding in 2014, we've raised more than $800 million from leading investors, including Coatue and Tiger Global. We work with 1000 customers across every industry and the public sector — including Salesforce, Verizon, and the State of New Jersey — to give more than 23 million people access to the care they need. We’re positioned to continue leading the market with unmatched investments in clinical research, care innovation, machine learning, AI, and computer vision.
Diversity and inclusion:
We’re committed to building diverse teams that reflect the communities we serve. Visit hingehealth.com/diversity-equity-and-inclusion to learn more about what moves us.
Hinge Health is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We make employment decisions without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
We provide reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities. If you feel you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, let us know by reaching out to your recruiter.
There continues to be a significant increase in phishing attempts across all industries where fraudsters are impersonating real employees and sending fictitious job offers to applicants in a scheme to obtain sensitive information. Please note that we will never ask for your financial information at any part of the interview process including the post-offer stage, and will only correspond through @hingehealth.com domain email addresses.
If you encounter any suspicious activity, we recommend you cease all communication with the individual and consider reporting them to the US FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center. If you would like to verify the legitimacy of an email you received from our recruiting team, please forward it to email@example.com.
*Please do not send resumes via email*
If you're interested - we'd love to hear from you.
See more open positions at Hinge Health
Something looks off?