Event Campaign Associate (Remote)
Posted on Thursday, May 4, 2023
Hinge Health is creating a new health care system, built around you. Accessible to 25 million members across 1,250 customers, Hinge Health is the #1 digital clinic for joint and muscle pain, delivering superior member outcomes and proven claims reductions. We pair the industry’s most advanced motion technology and wearable pain relief with a complete clinical care team of physical therapists, physicians, and board-certified health coaches to help people move beyond pain and reduce surgeries and opioid use. Hinge Health’s HingeConnect integrates with 1 million+ in-person providers to enable earlier interventions for avoidable MSK surgeries. Four in five health plans and employers with a digital MSK solution trust Hinge Health, including Land O’Lakes, L.L. Bean, Salesforce, Self-Insured Schools of California, Southern Company, State of New Jersey, US Foods, and Verizon. Learn more at http://www.hingehealth.com
Work From Anywhere
For this position the individual has the flexibility to work anywhere, within the US.
About the Role
Hinge Health is looking for an Event Campaign Associate to support and execute event promotion plans for our virtual and in-person Commercial events. With support from the Senior Manager of Events, this role will support email marketing & social campaign development and execution for our events channel with the objective of driving event attendance and post-event engagement. This is a hands-on role with activities that include working closely with Commercial partners to develop promotion strategies (who to target and when), content development (copywriting), creative collaboration (email designs and asset needs) and email builds/deployment. This person will support the Event Marketing team to help maximize our event investments by creating opportunities for our Sales, Client and Partnership teams to make and maintain meaningful connections and ultimately close business.
We are looking for a self-starter, enthusiastic and creative individual to spearhead and elevate our event promotion strategy for virtual and in-person events across multiple lines of business.
WHAT YOU’LL ACCOMPLISH
- Execute all pre and post event promotion plans (both industry and owned conferences, events, & webinars, as-needed) for our employer, health plan, and benefits consultants channels
- Support event promotion strategies in partnership with the Commercial team, including audience segmentation/list management, email and social cadences, content/theme focuses and cross-promotion opportunities
- Manage the event marketing calendar, ensuring cohesion with other marketing initiatives and overall visibility across the Commercial org
- Develop creative briefs for promotional assets and partner with in-house creative team on creation, including copywriting and project management
- Build, deploy and monitor email campaigns within Pardot using our branded email templates
- Build, deploy and monitor email campaigns within Salesforce using Engagement
- Collaborate with the business development teams post-event, ensuring new leads are routed correctly and follow-up tools are ready for use
- Provide as-needed event logistical support, which may include assisting with reservations/contract management, packing/shipping of materials, on-site management (at our owned events) and swag management
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Email Marketing Experience: 1-3 years of experience developing email marketing & social media campaigns in collaboration with multiple cross-functional teams.
- Marketing Automation Experience: 1-3 years of experience working in a Marketing Automation Platform and CRM; Salesforce and Pardot Experience preferred.
- Project and Portfolio Management: Ability to define project goals and milestones and experience with how to prioritize tasks across multiple projects with tools such as Asana, Salesforce, GoogleDocs.
- Communicate effectively: Strong written & verbal communication that is well-structured and persuasive, experience working with multiple cross-functional partners at once. High emotional intelligence and ability to both deliver and manage expectations both above and across the org.
- Make results happen: Strong bias towards action and innate sense of urgency, without fear of having to pivot when necessary. Keen ability to pay close attention to detail and manage high quality deliverables.
- Learn-it-all: Curious and keeps up to date on new developments in the industry and marketing discipline. Thrives in a culture of experimentation and repetitive excellence.
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Inclusive healthcare and benefits: On top of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage, we offer employees and their family members help with gender-affirming care, tools for family and fertility planning, and travel reimbursements if healthcare isn’t available where you live.
- Planning for the future: Start saving for the future with our traditional or Roth 401k retirement plan options which include a 2% company match.
- Modern life stipends: Manage your own learning and development budget, use the mental health to support therapy costs, and lifestyle stipends to cover your favorite wellness services, and work-from-home equipment.
- Flexible vacation and paid time off: Employees have flexibility to choose when, how, and why they take time off to rest and recharge. Exempt employees can take advantage of our flexible pto program. Nonexempt employees can utilize up to two weeks of sick time and up to 17 days of vacation per year, including mental health days.
- Other compensation: At Hinge Health, we want every employee to be invested and rewarded in the future success of the company. All full-time positions are eligible for equity.
About Hinge Health:
LinkedIn recently named Hinge Health one of the Top 50 Startups. Forbes, Fast Company, and Inc. have also recognized our technology, innovation, and culture.
Since our founding in 2014, we've raised more than $800 million from leading investors, including Coatue and Tiger Global. We work with 1000 customers across every industry and the public sector — including Salesforce, Verizon, and the State of New Jersey — to give more than 23 million people access to the care they need. We’re positioned to continue leading the market with unmatched investments in clinical research, care innovation, machine learning, AI, and computer vision.
Diversity and inclusion:
We’re committed to building diverse teams that reflect the communities we serve. Visit hingehealth.com/diversity-equity-and-inclusion to learn more about what moves us.
Hinge Health is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We make employment decisions without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
We provide reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities. If you feel you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, let us know by reaching out to your recruiter.
There continues to be a significant increase in phishing attempts across all industries where fraudsters are impersonating real employees and sending fictitious job offers to applicants in a scheme to obtain sensitive information. Please note that we will never ask for your financial information at any part of the interview process including the post-offer stage, and will only correspond through @hingehealth.com domain email addresses.
If you encounter any suspicious activity, we recommend you cease all communication with the individual and consider reporting them to the US FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center. If you would like to verify the legitimacy of an email you received from our recruiting team, please forward it to email@example.com.
*Please do not send resumes via email*
If you're interested - we'd love to hear from you.
See more open positions at Hinge Health
Something looks off?