Sr. Quality Assurance Associate (Remote)
Posted on Friday, May 12, 2023
One in two people experience debilitating back, neck, shoulder, or joint pain — but traditional treatments have failed to meet their needs. Physical therapy can be expensive and hard to access; appointments often involve long commutes and missed work. Making matters worse, unresolved pain can trigger the overuse of opioids and surgeries.
Join us in reimagining healthcare from the ground up. We’re making high-quality care accessible by pairing wearable sensors and computer vision with a world-class clinical team. Hinge Health puts a digital clinic in every member's pocket. Now millions of people can access personalized digital care from a physical therapist, guidance on behavior change from a health coach, and expert consultations with an orthopedic surgeon. With a single app and wearable technology like our Enso device, we’re helping to reduce pain, surgeries, and opioid use.
Here at Hinge Health, we welcome all applicants and know a diverse team makes us better and stronger. We look for individuals who embody our leadership principles and we value varied experiences and skill sets. Beyond specific work experience, we also look for unique capabilities and skill sets that are key indicators an applicant will thrive in our fast-paced, frequently evolving environment. If this sounds like the kind of place you’d like to be part of, please apply - we would love to hear from you!
Work From Anywhere
For this position the individual has the flexibility to work anywhere, within the US.
About the Role
As a member of our expanding Growth team, you’ll play a central role in making sure that every eligible individual within our client base receives the hyper-customized experience they need to sign up for Hinge Health. You’ll help us scale our B2C growth channels - including email, direct mail, and SMS - through automation, working as the go-to production expert in platforms such as Iterable. You’ll also act as a key strategist in building end-to-end user-focused journeys that allow us to add to the truly moving testimonials pouring in by the day.
WHAT YOU’LL ACCOMPLISH
- Lead the development and execution of all Quality Assurance processes to ensure error-free deliverables across all GROMO work products.
- Work collaboratively across the GROMO team to ensure agreed upon standards are applied across all deployments.
- Establish and maintain up-to-date documentation supporting all marketing governance and compliance, including internationalization requirements.
- Work closely with MarTech to leverage capabilities of the tech stack in GROMO processes and to create new QA automation.
- Grow and cement a culture of error-free execution across all GROMO deliverables.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s degree and 4+ years of experience on a marketing operations team that works cross-functionally with teams like Engineering, Data, and Design
- 2+ years of experience in marketing automation
- Hands-on experience building multi-channel user journeys in automation platforms like Iterable or Braze
- Technical expertise; you use data to build complex segments and dig below surface-level insights
- Passion for accuracy; you are emphatic that things must be right!
- Above average project management experience and ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Requires meticulous attention to detail and independent judgment
- Strong organizational, time management and problem-solving skills
- Effective communication and collaboration; you communicate concisely with clarity of thought and operate cross-functionally in ways that elevate the work
- Passion for our mission, with a personal connection to MSK issues or a track-record of mission-driven work
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Inclusive healthcare and benefits: On top of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage, we offer employees and their family members help with gender-affirming care, tools for family and fertility planning, and travel reimbursements if healthcare isn’t available where you live.
- Planning for the future: Start saving for the future with our traditional or Roth 401k retirement plan options which include a 2% company match.
- Modern life stipends: Manage your own learning and development budget, use the mental health to support therapy costs, and lifestyle stipends to cover your favorite wellness services, and work-from-home equipment.
- Flexible vacation and paid time off: Employees have flexibility to choose when, how, and why they take time off to rest and recharge. Exempt employees can take advantage of our flexible pto program. Nonexempt employees can utilize up to two weeks of sick time and up to 17 days of vacation per year, including mental health days.
- Other compensation: At Hinge Health, we want every employee to be invested and rewarded in the future success of the company. All full-time positions are eligible for equity.
About Hinge Health:
LinkedIn recently named Hinge Health one of the Top 50 Startups. Forbes, Fast Company, and Inc. have also recognized our technology, innovation, and culture.
Since our founding in 2014, we've raised more than $800 million from leading investors, including Coatue and Tiger Global. We work with 1000 customers across every industry and the public sector — including Salesforce, Verizon, and the State of New Jersey — to give more than 23 million people access to the care they need. We’re positioned to continue leading the market with unmatched investments in clinical research, care innovation, machine learning, AI, and computer vision.
Diversity and inclusion:
We’re committed to building diverse teams that reflect the communities we serve. Visit hingehealth.com/diversity-equity-and-inclusion to learn more about what moves us.
Hinge Health is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We make employment decisions without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
We provide reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities. If you feel you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, let us know by reaching out to your recruiter.
There continues to be a significant increase in phishing attempts across all industries where fraudsters are impersonating real employees and sending fictitious job offers to applicants in a scheme to obtain sensitive information. Please note that we will never ask for your financial information at any part of the interview process including the post-offer stage, and will only correspond through @hingehealth.com domain email addresses.
If you encounter any suspicious activity, we recommend you cease all communication with the individual and consider reporting them to the US FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center. If you would like to verify the legitimacy of an email you received from our recruiting team, please forward it to email@example.com.
*Please do not send resumes via email*
If you're interested - we'd love to hear from you.
See more open positions at Hinge Health
Something looks off?