Manager, Product Marketing (Remote)
Marketing & Communications, Product
Posted on Saturday, May 20, 2023
Hinge Health is creating a new health care system, built around you. Accessible to 25 million members across 1,250 customers, Hinge Health is the #1 digital clinic for joint and muscle pain, delivering superior member outcomes and proven claims reductions. We pair the industry’s most advanced motion technology and wearable pain relief with a complete clinical care team of physical therapists, physicians, and board-certified health coaches to help people move beyond pain and reduce surgeries and opioid use. Hinge Health’s HingeConnect integrates with 1 million+ in-person providers to enable earlier interventions for avoidable MSK surgeries. Four in five health plans and employers with a digital MSK solution trust Hinge Health, including Land O’Lakes, L.L. Bean, Salesforce, Self-Insured Schools of California, Southern Company, State of New Jersey, US Foods, and Verizon. Learn more at http://www.hingehealth.com
Work From Anywhere
For this position the individual has the flexibility to work anywhere, within the US.
About the Role
Hinge Health is looking for a Manager to develop messaging, enablement assets and processes that help fuel the success of our commercial team. This includes synthesizing feedback to inform messaging strategy, creating enablement to support the ASO employer through the sales funnel and operationalizing processes and tools for greater efficiency, consistency and clarity of our solution. This role will be instrumental in shaping processes and building up our core enablement to support the marketing, sales and client success teams to position Hinge Health as the winning choice for employers.
The ideal candidate will bring enthusiasm for solving problems collaboratively and passion for turning product features into compelling value propositions. You should be highly organized, detail-oriented, and resourceful, and have an affinity for executing B2B messaging and marketing tactics. You are a great candidate for this role if you enjoy making an impact across the organization and have a strong affinity for translating feedback to deliver effective messaging and strong execution of key enablement for our commercial team.
WHAT YOU’LL ACCOMPLISH
- Operationalize processes to collect and synthesize feedback to inform messaging strategy
- Develop messaging and core sales enablement to support ASO employers across multiple channels
- Coordinate and execute the integration of new product features into sales demos and the member experience program
- Lead processes that result in 100% messaging consistency across commercial and marketing teams
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Marketing Experience: Experience/training in B2B marketing with experience developing/editing collateral, presentations, and other sales and marketing materials.
- Industry Acumen: Passionate about our company’s mission, with an understanding of healthcare and/or benefits.
- Project and Portfolio Management: Ability to define project goals and milestones and experience with how to prioritize tasks across multiple projects.
- Technology: Savvy user of multiple tech platforms and tools to get the job done (e.g. GoogleDocs, Asana, Salesforce)
- Communicate effectively: Strong written & verbal communication that is well-structured and persuasive.
- Strong attention to detail: Keen ability to pay close attention to detail and manage high quality deliverables.
- Make results happen: Strong bias towards action and innate sense of urgency, without fear of having to pivot when necessary.
- Learn-it-all: Curious and keeps up to date on new developments in the industry and marketing discipline. Thrives in a culture of experimentation and repetitive excellence.
- Collaborative: High emotional intelligence and ability to both deliver and manage expectations of cross-functional partners
- Experience in product marketing
- Understanding of digital health market in MSK
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Inclusive healthcare and benefits: On top of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage, we offer employees and their family members help with gender-affirming care, tools for family and fertility planning, and travel reimbursements if healthcare isn’t available where you live.
- Planning for the future: Start saving for the future with our traditional or Roth 401k retirement plan options which include a 2% company match.
- Modern life stipends: Manage your own learning and development budget, use the mental health to support therapy costs, and lifestyle stipends to cover your favorite wellness services, and work-from-home equipment.
- Flexible vacation and paid time off: Employees have flexibility to choose when, how, and why they take time off to rest and recharge. Exempt employees can take advantage of our flexible pto program. Nonexempt employees can utilize up to two weeks of sick time and up to 17 days of vacation per year, including mental health days.
- Other compensation: At Hinge Health, we want every employee to be invested and rewarded in the future success of the company. All full-time positions are eligible for equity.
About Hinge Health:
LinkedIn recently named Hinge Health one of the Top 50 Startups. Forbes, Fast Company, and Inc. have also recognized our technology, innovation, and culture.
Since our founding in 2014, we've raised more than $800 million from leading investors, including Coatue and Tiger Global. We work with 1000 customers across every industry and the public sector — including Salesforce, Verizon, and the State of New Jersey — to give more than 23 million people access to the care they need. We’re positioned to continue leading the market with unmatched investments in clinical research, care innovation, machine learning, AI, and computer vision.
Diversity and inclusion:
We’re committed to building diverse teams that reflect the communities we serve. Visit hingehealth.com/diversity-equity-and-inclusion to learn more about what moves us.
Hinge Health is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We make employment decisions without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
We provide reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities. If you feel you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, let us know by reaching out to your recruiter.
There continues to be a significant increase in phishing attempts across all industries where fraudsters are impersonating real employees and sending fictitious job offers to applicants in a scheme to obtain sensitive information. Please note that we will never ask for your financial information at any part of the interview process including the post-offer stage, and will only correspond through @hingehealth.com domain email addresses.
If you encounter any suspicious activity, we recommend you cease all communication with the individual and consider reporting them to the US FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center. If you would like to verify the legitimacy of an email you received from our recruiting team, please forward it to email@example.com.
*Please do not send resumes via email*
If you're interested - we'd love to hear from you.
See more open positions at Hinge Health
Something looks off?