Growth Marketing Manager, Conversion Rate Optimization
Marketing & Communications, Sales & Business Development
San Francisco, CA, USA · Portland, OR, USA · Austin, TX, USA · Seattle, WA, USA
Posted on Thursday, July 6, 2023
Hinge Health is creating a new health care system, built around you. Accessible to 26 million members across 1,500 customers, Hinge Health is the #1 digital clinic for joint and muscle pain, delivering superior member outcomes and proven claims reductions. We pair the industry’s most advanced motion technology and wearable pain relief with a complete clinical care team of physical therapists, physicians, and board-certified health coaches to help people move beyond pain and reduce surgeries and opioid use. Hinge Health’s HingeConnect integrates with 1 million+ in-person providers to enable earlier interventions for avoidable MSK surgeries. Four in five health plans and employers with a digital MSK solution trust Hinge Health, including Land O’Lakes, L.L. Bean, Salesforce, Self-Insured Schools of California, Southern Company, State of New Jersey, US Foods, and Verizon. Learn more at http://www.hingehealth.com.
Here at Hinge Health, we welcome all applicants and know a diverse team makes us better and stronger. We look for individuals who embody our leadership principles and we value varied experiences and skill sets. Beyond specific work experience, we also look for unique capabilities and skill sets that are key indicators an applicant will thrive in our fast-paced, frequently evolving environment. If this sounds like the kind of place you’d like to be part of, please apply - we would love to hear from you!
Hinge Health Hybrid Model:
We believe that remote work and in-person work have their own advantages and disadvantages, and want to be able to leverage the best of both worlds. Some roles which require a greater degree of day-to-day collaboration will benefit from more in-person opportunities. Employees in Hybrid roles are expected to be in office 1 day/week (Wednesdays) in hub locations that have an office, and may be expanded to 2 days in 2024.
About the Role
As a member of our expanding Growth team, you’ll play a critical role in designing and implementing a marketing experience on HingeHealth.com that increases user sign ups and engagement. You will have the unique opportunity to shape our lead generation and conversion strategies, revolutionizing the way we connect with our audience, and your expertise will be pivotal in crafting an exceptional website that seamlessly supports best-in-class full funnel marketing campaigns.
WHAT YOU’LL ACCOMPLISH
- Develop and evolve the overall conversion optimization strategy for HingeHealth.com, including identifying key areas for improvement, setting testing priorities, and defining the roadmap for ongoing A/B and multivariate testing.
- Execute ongoing A/B and multivariate testing for all B2C capture surfaces on HingeHealth.com from hypothesis, to test design, and ultimately reporting results.
- Provide strategic, audience-centric recommendations for improving website performance that considers channel goals.
- Utilize analytics tools and platforms to monitor website performance and uncover insights for
- Partner closely with Product and MarTech colleagues to ensure accurate capture and ingestion of data for lead generation and outreach initiatives.
- Partner with Growth channel colleagues to align website functionality and optimization efforts with marketing and advertising plans to ensure consistent messaging, seamless user experience, and optimized conversion funnels across all customer touchpoints.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- 5+ years of experience in conversion optimization with a focus on lead generation and qualification.
- Experience with CRO and A/B testing tools (e.g. Split, Optimizely, Hotjar, etc.).
- Excellent problem solving and stakeholder management skills.
- Strong analytical skills, and ability to use analytics platforms (Google Analytics, Mixpanel) and data visualization tools to uncover insights and tell stories.
- General familiarity with SEO, PPC, programmatic display, paid social, and email marketing.
- Effective communication and collaboration; you communicate concisely with clarity of thought and operate cross-functionally in ways that elevate the work
- Passion for our mission, with a personal connection to MSK issues or a track-record of mission-driven work
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Inclusive healthcare and benefits: On top of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage, we offer employees and their family members help with gender-affirming care, tools for family and fertility planning, and travel reimbursements if healthcare isn’t available where you live.
- Planning for the future: Start saving for the future with our traditional or Roth 401k retirement plan options which include a 2% company match.
- Modern life stipends: Manage your own learning and development budget, use the mental health to support therapy costs, and lifestyle stipends to cover your favorite wellness services, and work-from-home equipment.
- Flexible vacation and paid time off: Employees have flexibility to choose when, how, and why they take time off to rest and recharge. Exempt employees can take advantage of our flexible pto program. Nonexempt employees can utilize up to two weeks of sick time and up to 17 days of vacation per year, including mental health days.
- In Office Perks: Daily lunch, coffee/tea and office snacks, and weekly social hours.
- Other compensation: At Hinge Health, we want every employee to be invested and rewarded in the future success of the company. All full-time positions are eligible for equity.
About Hinge Health:
LinkedIn recently named Hinge Health one of the Top 50 Startups. Forbes, Fast Company, and Inc. have also recognized our technology, innovation, and culture.
Since our founding in 2014, we've raised more than $800 million from leading investors, including Coatue and Tiger Global. We work with 1000 customers across every industry and the public sector — including Salesforce, Verizon, and the State of New Jersey — to give more than 23 million people access to the care they need. We’re positioned to continue leading the market with unmatched investments in clinical research, care innovation, machine learning, AI, and computer vision.
Diversity and Inclusion:
We’re committed to building diverse teams that reflect the communities we serve. Visit hingehealth.com/diversity-equity-and-inclusion to learn more about what moves us.
Hinge Health is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We make employment decisions without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
We provide reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities. If you feel you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, let us know by reaching out to your recruiter.
By providing your information through this page or applying for a job at Hinge Health, you acknowledge that Hinge Health will collect, use, and process your information as part of our job application process. For more information on how Hinge Health processes your personal information, click here to view our Applicant and Personnel Privacy Notice.
There continues to be a significant increase in phishing attempts across all industries where fraudsters are impersonating real employees and sending fictitious job offers to applicants in a scheme to obtain sensitive information. Please note that we will never ask for your financial information at any part of the interview process including the post-offer stage, and will only correspond through @hingehealth.com domain email addresses.
If you encounter any suspicious activity, we recommend you cease all communication with the individual and consider reporting them to the U.S. FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center. If you would like to verify the legitimacy of an email you received from our recruiting team, please forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please do not send resumes via email*