Clinical Capabilities Operations Associate
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Friday, December 22, 2023
Hinge Health is moving people beyond pain by transforming the way it is treated and prevented. Connecting people digitally and in-person with expert clinical care, we combine advanced technology, AI and a care team of experts to guide people through personalized care directly from their phone. Our approach is proven to reduce pain by 68%, prevent 42% of new opioid prescriptions, and avoid more than half of joint replacement surgeries. Available to 18M people, Hinge Health is trusted by leading health plans and employers, including Land O’Lakes, L.L. Bean, Salesforce, Self-Insured Schools of California, Southern Company, State of New Jersey, US Foods, and Verizon.
Learn more at http://www.hingehealth.com
About the role:
This is an opportunity to work closely with our best clinicians at Hinge Health under the operations team. In this role, you will be based in the San Francisco office and provide administrative and operational support to our care team, including Physical Therapy, Physicians and Nurse Practitioners. This candidate will serve in a dual role: 1) Medical Records processing 2) In-Person Physical Therapy events planning.
The right candidate for this role is an independent self-starter who is organized, detail oriented. This person understands the importance of safeguarding patient records, ensuring that everyone is compliant with HIPAA standards. This candidate also demonstrates the ability to collaborate and build effective working relationships across various clinical disciplines. You should be proficient in understanding, analyzing and providing guidance for improvements on department workflows, skilled at documented processes and procedures and nimble at supporting 2 services.
WHAT YOU'LL ACCOMPLISH
- Support the day to day execution of medical records processing and logistics planning for Physical Therapy events.
- Proactively identifies opportunities for improvement and works with the team and manager to scope and execute the work needed.
- Develop and follow clearly written operating guidelines and procedures.
- Collaborate with team members including the SF office and the clinical team (Physical Therapy, Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Nurses) to optimize the member experience.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Medical Records or Planning experience: We are looking for a person who loves to plan the logistics for events or has experience with processing medical records.
- Effective Communicator: We can move fast, and therefore, communication is the key to staying on task with other team members.
- Change Agile: embraces the opportunity to ask questions, get clarity and thrives in a fast paced, continually changing environment
- Technical Requirements: Proficient with Google suite and experience of comfortable learning new technology platforms such as Electronic Medical Records
- You have experience in both medical records processing and planning for events.
- Have worked with clinicians in the prior roles.
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Inclusive healthcare and benefits: On top of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage, we offer employees and their family members help with gender-affirming care, tools for family and fertility planning, and travel reimbursements if healthcare isn’t available where you live.
- Planning for the future: Start saving for the future with our traditional or Roth 401k retirement plan options which include a 2% company match.
- Modern life stipends: Manage your own learning and development budget, use the mental health to support therapy costs, and lifestyle stipends to cover your favorite wellness services, and work-from-home equipment.
- Flexible vacation and paid time off: Employees have flexibility to choose when, how, and why they take time off to rest and recharge. Exempt employees can take advantage of our flexible pto program. Nonexempt employees can utilize up to two weeks of sick time and up to 17 days of vacation per year, including mental health days.
- In Office Perks: Daily lunch, coffee/tea and office snacks, and weekly social hours.
- Other compensation: At Hinge Health, we want every employee to be invested and rewarded in the future success of the company. All full-time positions are eligible for equity.
About Hinge Health:
LinkedIn recently named Hinge Health one of the Top 50 Startups. Forbes, Fast Company, and Inc. have also recognized our technology, innovation, and culture.
Since our founding in 2014, we've raised more than $800 million from leading investors, including Coatue and Tiger Global. We work with 1000 customers across every industry and the public sector — including Salesforce, Verizon, and the State of New Jersey — to give more than 23 million people access to the care they need. We’re positioned to continue leading the market with unmatched investments in clinical research, care innovation, machine learning, AI, and computer vision.
Diversity and Inclusion:
We’re committed to building diverse teams that reflect the communities we serve. Visit hingehealth.com/diversity-equity-and-inclusion to learn more about what moves us.
Hinge Health is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We make employment decisions without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
We provide reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities. If you feel you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, let us know by reaching out to your recruiter.
By providing your information through this page or applying for a job at Hinge Health, you acknowledge that Hinge Health will collect, use, and process your information as part of our job application process. For more information on how Hinge Health processes your personal information, click here to view our Applicant and Personnel Privacy Notice.
There continues to be a significant increase in phishing attempts across all industries where fraudsters are impersonating real employees and sending fictitious job offers to applicants in a scheme to obtain sensitive information. Please note that we will never ask for your financial information at any part of the interview process including the post-offer stage, and will only correspond through @hingehealth.com domain email addresses.
If you encounter any suspicious activity, we recommend you cease all communication with the individual and consider reporting them to the U.S. FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center. If you would like to verify the legitimacy of an email you received from our recruiting team, please forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please do not send resumes via email*