Sr. Associate - Product Marketing, Competitive Intel
Marketing & Communications, Product
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Saturday, January 27, 2024
Hinge Health is moving people beyond pain by transforming the way it is treated and prevented. Connecting people digitally and in-person with expert clinical care, we combine advanced technology, AI and a care team of experts to guide people through personalized care directly from their phone. Our approach is proven to reduce pain by 68%, prevent 42% of new opioid prescriptions, and avoid more than half of joint replacement surgeries. Available to 18M people, Hinge Health is trusted by leading health plans and employers, including Land O’Lakes, L.L. Bean, Salesforce, Self-Insured Schools of California, Southern Company, State of New Jersey, US Foods, and Verizon.
Learn more at http://www.hingehealth.com
Hinge Health Hybrid Model:
We believe that remote work and in-person work have their own advantages and disadvantages, and we want to be able to leverage the best of both worlds. Employees in hybrid roles are required to be in the office 2 days/week. We will be expanding to 3 days/week in the office beginning April of 2024.
About the Role
We're looking for a results-oriented product marketer with experience in market intelligence. This role will work closely with the commercial, product and clinical teams to collect and synthesize market intel into marketing assets as well as develop and execute the go to market strategy for clinical outcomes and claims studies.
You'll collaborate with the director of product marketing to develop compelling market insights which will enable our messaging and product positioning.
Our ideal candidate has deep customer and market curiosity and the ability to translate those insights into product strategy, marketing and sales enablement tools.
Collaborate with the director of product marketing to create compelling value propositions and narratives that help us rise above the competition.
Highly collaborative as a member of the cross-functional team.
Exceptional project management skills.
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Analytical ability to compare outcomes across clinical studies.
WHAT YOU’LL ACCOMPLISH
- Use market and customer insights to identify market opportunities, inform the product roadmap, and validate product concepts.
- Develop positioning, narrative, and messaging strategies in collaboration with our commercial partners to drive our audiences to action and differentiate us from the competition.
- Create compelling marketing assets, evidence, and enablement to support demand generation and sales efforts.
- Research emerging technologies and market segments to provide executive leaders with insights into new market opportunities and competitive threats.
- Create go to market strategies for clinical outcomes and medical claims studies working in collaboration with the clinical research, communications and enterprise marketing teams.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Market Research: Gathering insights from internal and external sources, assessing the impact, and making strategic recommendations.
- Communication: Experience developing compelling internal content and training for sales, customer support, and marketing, as well as effective external product marketing assets, including videos, demos, one-pagers, and sales pitches.
- Project management: Getting things done and effectively prioritizing many competing demands. Strong project management skills are a must, with experience managing design teams, freelancers, and agencies to scale quality content in a fast-paced environment.
- Resilient & adaptable: Passionate about execution excellence, with a track record of bringing creativity, positivity, and high energy to complex projects. Able to roll with the punches. Effective fire-fighter.
- 4+ years of experience in B2B digital health product marketing at hyper-growth companies in complex verticals such as healthcare.
- Bachelors Degree
- Consulting background
- Previous go to market experience in digital health or healthcare
- Experience marketing to health plans
- Previous competitive intelligence experience
- MBA a plus
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Inclusive healthcare and benefits: On top of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage, we offer employees and their family members help with gender-affirming care, tools for family and fertility planning, and travel reimbursements if healthcare isn’t available where you live.
- Planning for the future: Start saving for the future with our traditional or Roth 401k retirement plan options which include a 2% company match.
- Modern life stipends: Manage your own learning and development budget, use the mental health to support therapy costs, and lifestyle stipends to cover your favorite wellness services, and work-from-home equipment.
- Flexible vacation and paid time off: Employees have flexibility to choose when, how, and why they take time off to rest and recharge. Exempt employees can take advantage of our flexible pto program. Nonexempt employees can utilize up to two weeks of sick time and up to 17 days of vacation per year, including mental health days.
- In Office Perks: Daily lunch, coffee/tea and office snacks, and weekly social hours.
- Other compensation: At Hinge Health, we want every employee to be invested and rewarded in the future success of the company. All full-time positions are eligible for equity.
About Hinge Health:
LinkedIn recently named Hinge Health one of the Top 50 Startups. Forbes, Fast Company, and Inc. have also recognized our technology, innovation, and culture.
Since our founding in 2014, we've raised more than $800 million from leading investors, including Coatue and Tiger Global. We work with 1000 customers across every industry and the public sector — including Salesforce, Verizon, and the State of New Jersey — to give more than 23 million people access to the care they need. We’re positioned to continue leading the market with unmatched investments in clinical research, care innovation, machine learning, AI, and computer vision.
Diversity and Inclusion:
We’re committed to building diverse teams that reflect the communities we serve. Visit hingehealth.com/diversity-equity-and-inclusion to learn more about what moves us.
Hinge Health is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We make employment decisions without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
We provide reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities. If you feel you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, let us know by reaching out to your recruiter.
By providing your information through this page or applying for a job at Hinge Health, you acknowledge that Hinge Health will collect, use, and process your information as part of our job application process. For more information on how Hinge Health processes your personal information, click here to view our Applicant and Personnel Privacy Notice.
There continues to be a significant increase in phishing attempts across all industries where fraudsters are impersonating real employees and sending fictitious job offers to applicants in a scheme to obtain sensitive information. Please note that we will never ask for your financial information at any part of the interview process including the post-offer stage, and will only correspond through @hingehealth.com domain email addresses.
If you encounter any suspicious activity, we recommend you cease all communication with the individual and consider reporting them to the U.S. FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center. If you would like to verify the legitimacy of an email you received from our recruiting team, please forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please do not send resumes via email*