Senior Salesforce Administrator
Software Engineering, Sales & Business Development
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, February 1, 2024
Hinge Health is moving people beyond pain by transforming the way it is treated and prevented. Connecting people digitally and in-person with expert clinical care, we combine advanced technology, AI and a care team of experts to guide people through personalized care directly from their phone. Our approach is proven to reduce pain by 68%, prevent 42% of new opioid prescriptions, and avoid more than half of joint replacement surgeries. Available to 18M people, Hinge Health is trusted by leading health plans and employers, including Land O’Lakes, L.L. Bean, Salesforce, Self-Insured Schools of California, Southern Company, State of New Jersey, US Foods, and Verizon.
Learn more at http://www.hingehealth.com
Hinge Health Hybrid Model:
We believe that remote work and in-person work have their own advantages and disadvantages, and we want to be able to leverage the best of both worlds. Employees in hybrid roles are required to be in the office 2 days/week. We will be expanding to 3 days/week in the office beginning April of 2024.
About the Role:
Hinge Health is a market leader in digital health and is looking for a Senior Salesforce Administrator to join a growing commercial operations team. The Senior Salesforce Admin will be responsible for the ongoing buildout and automation of the Sales Cloud and CPQ systems. This individual will work closely with subject matter experts to develop, launch and support new/improved Salesforce solutions, including process automation, dashboard reporting/tracking, installed packages/tools, and integrations. The Salesforce Admin will work closely with highly experienced commercial operations professionals and will support the needs of sales, partnerships, and client success teams. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a high growth startup.
Description of an ideal candidate:
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience implementing Salesforce programs including Sales Cloud and 2+ years experience with CPQ implementation and support. The candidate has experience working in a fast paced, dynamic environment and has a strong understanding of Salesforce best practices and has the ability to implement them. The commercial operations team is dedicated to automating tasks and improving user experience so the candidate should be able to demonstrate an ability to implement flows and other automation tools. Strong problem solving and analytical skills are critical for this role as well as excellent communication and collaboration skills.
WHAT YOU'LL ACCOMPLISH
- Gathering requirements and proposing technical solutions for the optimization of our Sales Cloud Instance.
- Responsible for the continued build out of our CPQ and advanced approvals system.
- Proficient in building efficient and scalable solutions using Salesforce flows and other automation tools.
- Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Detail orientation + big picture thinking: Able to balance the need for attention to detail, yet think strategically to achieve goals of the team
- Analytical (Data-driven): Able to analyze data or synthesize information to provide meaningful insights and recommendations to teams in a structured, easy-to-understand way
- Prioritization: Able to execute tasks and projects in an environment with competing demands
- Self-starter: Can work independently with little oversight. Minimizes careless errors with deliverables.
- Owner mindset: Ability to think like an owner
- Professional: Able to communicate with poise across all levels of an organization
- Salesforce admin certification is required
- Salesforce advanced admin certification is a plus
- CPQ Specialist certification is a plus
- Healthcare startup experience
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Inclusive healthcare and benefits: On top of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage, we offer employees and their family members help with gender-affirming care, tools for family and fertility planning, and travel reimbursements if healthcare isn’t available where you live.
- Planning for the future: Start saving for the future with our traditional or Roth 401k retirement plan options which include a 2% company match.
- Modern life stipends: Manage your own learning and development budget, use the mental health to support therapy costs, and lifestyle stipends to cover your favorite wellness services, and work-from-home equipment.
- Flexible vacation and paid time off: Employees have flexibility to choose when, how, and why they take time off to rest and recharge. Exempt employees can take advantage of our flexible pto program. Nonexempt employees can utilize up to two weeks of sick time and up to 17 days of vacation per year, including mental health days.
- In Office Perks: Daily lunch, coffee/tea and office snacks, and weekly social hours.
- Other compensation: At Hinge Health, we want every employee to be invested and rewarded in the future success of the company. All full-time positions are eligible for equity.
About Hinge Health:
LinkedIn recently named Hinge Health one of the Top 50 Startups. Forbes, Fast Company, and Inc. have also recognized our technology, innovation, and culture.
Since our founding in 2014, we've raised more than $800 million from leading investors, including Coatue and Tiger Global. We work with 1000 customers across every industry and the public sector — including Salesforce, Verizon, and the State of New Jersey — to give more than 23 million people access to the care they need. We’re positioned to continue leading the market with unmatched investments in clinical research, care innovation, machine learning, AI, and computer vision.
Diversity and Inclusion:
We’re committed to building diverse teams that reflect the communities we serve. Visit hingehealth.com/diversity-equity-and-inclusion to learn more about what moves us.
Hinge Health is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We make employment decisions without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
We provide reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities. If you feel you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, let us know by reaching out to your recruiter.
By providing your information through this page or applying for a job at Hinge Health, you acknowledge that Hinge Health will collect, use, and process your information as part of our job application process. For more information on how Hinge Health processes your personal information, click here to view our Applicant and Personnel Privacy Notice.
There continues to be a significant increase in phishing attempts across all industries where fraudsters are impersonating real employees and sending fictitious job offers to applicants in a scheme to obtain sensitive information. Please note that we will never ask for your financial information at any part of the interview process including the post-offer stage, and will only correspond through @hingehealth.com domain email addresses.
If you encounter any suspicious activity, we recommend you cease all communication with the individual and consider reporting them to the U.S. FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center. If you would like to verify the legitimacy of an email you received from our recruiting team, please forward it to email@example.com
*Please do not send resumes via email*