RVP Sales, Labor & Trust - Central (Remote)
Sales & Business Development
Minnesota, USA · Wisconsin, USA
Posted on Wednesday, July 14, 2021
One in two people experience debilitating back, neck, shoulder, or joint pain — but traditional treatments have failed to meet their needs. Physical therapy can be expensive and hard to access; appointments often involve long commutes and missed work. Making matters worse, unresolved pain can trigger the overuse of opioids and surgeries.
Join us in reimagining healthcare from the ground up. We’re making high-quality care accessible by pairing wearable sensors and computer vision with a world-class clinical team. Hinge Health puts a digital clinic in every member's pocket. Now millions of people can access personalized digital care from a physical therapist, guidance on behavior change from a health coach, and expert consultations with an orthopedic surgeon. With a single app and wearable technology like our Enso device, we’re helping to reduce pain, surgeries, and opioid use.
Work From Anywhere
For this position the individual has the flexibility to work anywhere, within the US
About the Role
We’re looking for an experienced sales or client management professional to join our Commercial Team as an individual contributor selling into the Labor & Trust space in the Central Region. You’ll have a unique opportunity to help shape Hinge Health’s growth and product for the L&T vertical. You’ll be involved in every aspect of our commercial process: sourcing & developing leads, driving deals to close and assisting Client Success by maintaining high-level ongoing relationships. You'll have visibility into the entire company, work side-by-side with our co-founders and product team, and lead commercial strategy sessions.
WHAT YOU'LL ACCOMPLISH
- Work individually, and with Partnerships & Marketing to develop and maintain a healthy pipeline of Labor & Trust clients in the Central Region.
- Independently take deals from initial conversation to close.
- Collaborate with legal on contract negotiation & signature
- Collaborate with Customer Success to ensure successful implementation of our program, as well as renewals / upsells.
- Contribute to product roadmap by feeding back the customer's voice
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s degree and 6-10 years work experience.
- Background in Labor & Trust sales/client management, with a history of closing large, complex deals with a long sales-cycle.
- History of consistently attaining / exceeding quota.
- Excellent project management, organization, and communication skills.
- Comfortable working with the ambiguity of a fast-paced startup - ability to innovate, and solve problems creatively
- Desire to learn, grow, develop, and eventually mentor future team members
- Have a sense of humor and like to have fun. We work hard, but we laugh a lot too
- Subject matter expertise in healthcare, employee health benefits, chronic disease management, digital health
- Startup experience
- Must reside in the Central Region
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Inclusive healthcare and benefits: On top of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage, we offer employees and their family members help with gender-affirming care, tools for family and fertility planning, and travel reimbursements if healthcare isn’t available where you live.
- Planning for the future: Start saving for the future with our traditional or roth 401k retirement plan options which include a 2% company match.
- Modern life stipends: Manage your own learning and development budget, use the mental health to support therapy costs, and lifestyle stipends to cover your favorite wellness services, and work-from-home equipment.
- Flexible vacation and paid time off: Employees have flexibility to choose when, how, and why they take time off to rest and recharge. Exempt employees can take advantage of our flexible pto program. Nonexempt employees can utilize up to two weeks of sick time and up to 17 days of vacation per year, including mental health days.
- Other compensation: At Hinge Health, we want every employee to be invested and rewarded in the future success of the company. All full-time positions are eligible for equity.
About Hinge Health:
LinkedIn recently named Hinge Health one of the Top 50 Startups. Forbes, Fast Company, and Inc. have also recognized our technology, innovation, and culture.
Since our founding in 2014, we've raised more than $800 million from leading investors, including Coatue and Tiger Global. We work with 1000 customers across every industry and the public sector — including Salesforce, Verizon, and the State of New Jersey — to give more than 23 million people access to the care they need. We’re positioned to continue leading the market with unmatched investments in clinical research, care innovation, machine learning, AI, and computer vision.
Diversity and inclusion:
We’re committed to building diverse teams that reflect the communities we serve. Visit hingehealth.com/diversity-equity-and-inclusion to learn more about what moves us.
Hinge Health is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We make employment decisions without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
We provide reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities. If you feel you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, let us know by reaching out to your recruiter.
There continues to be a significant increase in phishing attempts across all industries where fraudsters are impersonating real employees and sending fictitious job offers to applicants in a scheme to obtain sensitive information. Please note that we will never ask for your financial information at any part of the interview process including the post-offer stage, and will only correspond through @hingehealth.com domain email addresses.
If you encounter any suspicious activity, we recommend you cease all communication with the individual and consider reporting them to the US FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center. If you would like to verify the legitimacy of an email you received from our recruiting team, please forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please do not send resumes via email*
If you're interested - we'd love to hear from you.
See more open positions at Hinge Health
Something looks off?