Foodservice Marketing Manager II
Marketing & Communications
Redwood City, CA, USA
Posted on Saturday, May 6, 2023
Impossible Foods was founded to transform the global food system and reduce the impact of climate change by making the world’s most delicious, nutritious, and sustainable meat, fish, and dairy — from plants. We’re building a rockstar team of brilliant, collaborative, mission-driven individuals who take pride in using their diverse skills to contribute to saving our planet.
Want to join the movement? You can help us solve the most urgent, important challenge facing the world today (and have fun doing it).
The Foodservice Marketing Manager will be responsible for unlocking and driving growth with National Restaurant and NonCommercial accounts. As a key partner to the Sales team, they will work closely on developing marketing strategies, tactics and campaigns that grow our business with key foodservice customers. The Foodservice Marketing Manager will report to the head of the Foodservice Marketing team.
- 8+ years of experience in a relevant Foodservice or CPG marketing role.
- A genuine interest and passion for Impossible Foods’ mission.
- Proven understanding of finance, accounting, and budgeting principles.
- Experience in partner marketing (B2B2C).
- Ability to make complex concepts easily understandable.
- A self-starter mentality with an exceptionally high quality bar.
- Ability to navigate and thrive in a fast-paced and collaborative cross-functional environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Intellectual curiosity and an appetite to continuously improve and learn (growth mindset).
- Ability to proactively develop marketing plans.
- Strong customer-facing skills and the ability to sell-in marketing and promotion plans.
- A passion for customer/channel and consumer insights.
Essential Job Functions:
- Serve as our primary marketing lead working directly with Impossible Foods’ National Restaurant accounts and Non Commercial accounts to grow the business throughout the partnership lifecycle: Pitching, Winning the Business, LTO/Market Tests, Launch & Growth.
- Onboard new customer accounts to ensure Impossible is integrated successfully in menu, creative, messaging and marketing assets.
- Ensure all partner creative assets and messaging uphold our Brand Guidelines and stay true to our Impossible Foods brand and mission.
- Partner with our Sales team to engage with key customer accounts across National Restaurant and Non Commercial. Priority Non Commercial segments in 2023 include: K12, Colleges & Universities and Healthcare.
- Identify co-marketing opportunities to grow with customer accounts across key measures: Increasing awareness of Impossible, driving trial and repeat.
- Maintain a calendar of tentpole moments, seasonal campaigns and more - also using Impossible brand moments and product launches to engage our customers.
- Leverage available data & insights to identify channel and customer opportunities, and to develop strategies to drive incremental growth.
- Conduct analyses and reporting on the performance of co-marketing campaigns to measure return on investmentI / and identify standard processes for future campaigns.
- Support foodservice industry and customer events (in conjunction with our events marketing team), helping generate more demand for our products with new customers.
- Create periodic marketing investment and performance recaps for share out with cross-functional teams.
Impossible Foods Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other trait protected by law.
If the ability to work remotely is indicated, this role can be performed from any US state except for Alaska, Hawaii, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Wisconsin.
This role is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.
See more open positions at Impossible Foods
Something looks off?