🏥 Product Manager
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Friday, April 14, 2023
About the Role:
We are looking for a Product Manager to own taking Infinitus’s new products from zero to one. As a product manager, you will define, launch, and grow increasingly potent AI/ML solutions to address customer needs. The Product Manager will report to our CTO and will be responsible for the roadmap of 2-3 new product lines leveraging the Infinitus Platform that will go on to define the next major revenue streams for the company. This will include a combination of strategy and execution work as an individual contributor, as well as the opportunity to mentor other team members working in these new areas. At Infinitus, we encourage all team members to take ownership over technical and product decisions, closely interact with users to collect feedback, and contribute to a thoughtful and dynamic team culture.
At Infinitus, you will:
- Contribute to the product strategy in a team that includes our CEO, CTO, Partnerships Lead, Engineering Lead, and Operations Lead (we’re all product people).
- Partner with engineering, product, operations, and Go-to-Market teams to turn problem statements into solutions.
- Interview prospective customers and build empathy in our product and teams for those we’re designing for
- Connect with internal and external users of our platform to understand their challenges.
- Design and deliver compelling solutions which balance short-term feasibility and long-term success.
- Manage stakeholder expectations.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has 8+ years of Product Management experience.
- Has prior experience in building 0-1 products.
- Has a deep understanding of analytics and enjoys making data driven decisions.
- Has a demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams through the product development life-cycle.
- Has a curiosity-first mindset.
- Has excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Thrives in a “startup” environment: Enjoys wearing several hats, taking on ambiguous challenges, and operating autonomously.
Nice to have:
- Has worked in healthcare before.
- Understanding of APIs and Schemas.
- Prior experience in NLP / Conversational AI.
- Proficient at wireframing and editing designs in Figma.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary and pre-IPO stock options
- 100% company-paid medical, dental and vision insurance (for employee)
- Mental & Behavioral Health Benefits
- Flexible paid time off
- Leave programs for life events
- Team Building Events & Happy Hours
- A great company culture with a strong emphasis on diversity, equity and inclusion
Infinitus Systems, Inc. is an early stage startup building a voice automation platform to enable businesses to communicate with each other efficiently. Infinitus has raised $51.4M to date and is backed by Kleiner Perkins, Coatue Management and Google Ventures. Healthcare is one of the biggest contributors to the US GDP and we are on a mission to reduce the complexity and spend on healthcare backoffices. At Infinitus, you will have a unique perspective on the development of cutting edge technology while working with major players across the healthcare industry in the US.
Infinitus is made up of engineers, product managers, AI trainers, and operations specialists who collaborate on all kinds of projects. We not only encourage each other to do our best work, we also share our pet pictures, our favorite recipes, and stories from our vacations.
At Infinitus Systems, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Infinitus Systems believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
See more open positions at Infinitus Systems
Something looks off?