Quality Assurance Operations Manager
Operations, Quality Assurance
Posted on Thursday, August 31, 2023
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Operations Manager to lead and enhance Quality Assurance programs for our Operations team. The right candidate will have experience in developing and executing quality assurance strategies at scale. This role requires a leader with a strong understanding of quality evaluation processes, a passion for continuous improvement, and a commitment to maintaining the highest standards of service delivery to our customers and patients.
HEALTH CARE BACKGROUND IS A MUST.
- Lead an Operations Quality Assurance team by providing daily management, guidance, and mentorship to ensure a high performance culture across our QA programs
- Manage quality evaluation processes, including call monitoring, assessments, and compliance checks to maintain consistent service levels and adherence to protocols.
- Oversee development and maintenance of standard operating procedures (SOPs), protocols, and quality guidelines
- Drive process standardization across quality assurance activities, ensuring a consistent and fair evaluation process.
- Ensure compliance with all industry regulations, company policies, and quality standards by overseeing adherence and initiating corrective actions where necessary.
- Analyze operational metrics, trends, and evaluation data to identify areas for improvement, proactively implementing strategies to improve data quality.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and senior management to identify process gaps, propose improvements, and implement best practices that enhance overall operational performance and quality.
- Develop regular and ad-hoc reports on quality assessment results, trends, and actionable recommendations to senior stakeholders.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Has a four-year college diploma or university degree and/or 8 years of equivalent work experience
- Has healthcare and/or health tech experience.
- Has previously worked in quality assurance, audit, or operations management within a call center or customer service type of environment.
- Has strong knowledge of call center operations, quality assurance methodologies, and performance metrics.
- Is a passionate people leader who takes pride in helping others succeed and has a proven track record of building high-performing teams.
- Is a creative and organized problem solver that proactively takes initiative and has a proven track record for getting things done.
- Has excellent communication, listening, and conflict resolutions skills and can field questions with concise, well-constructed responses
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary100% company-paid medical, dental and vision insurance (for employee)
- Mental & Behavioral Health Benefits
- Flexible paid time off
- Leave programs for life events
- Team Building Events & Happy Hours
- A great company culture with a strong emphasis on diversity, equity and inclusion
Infinitus Systems, Inc. is an early stage startup building a voice automation platform to enable businesses to communicate with each other efficiently. Infinitus has raised $51.4M to date and is backed by Kleiner Perkins, Coatue Management and Google Ventures. Healthcare is one of the biggest contributors to the US GDP and we are on a mission to reduce the complexity and spend on healthcare backoffices. At Infinitus, you will have a unique perspective on the development of cutting edge technology while working with major players across the healthcare industry in the US.
Infinitus is made up of engineers, product managers, AI trainers, and operations specialists who collaborate on all kinds of projects. We not only encourage each other to do our best work, we also share our pet pictures, our favorite recipes, and stories from our vacations.
At Infinitus Systems, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Infinitus Systems believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.