Intern Artificial Intelligence Operator
Posted on Wednesday, September 20, 2023
Infinitus Systems, Inc. is an early stage startup building a voice automation platform to enable businesses to communicate with each other efficiently. As a Winter Healthcare Operations Intern, you’ll gain exposure to the data labeling side of AI automation, and enhance your knowledge of healthcare administration. This position will be full time from December 13th through January 15th (with days off for holidays on December 25th and January 2nd); extended stay options may be available for those who can commit beyond this period. There will be significant required overtime opportunities in January to support the annual reverification season.
More about the company at www.infinitus.ai
- Assisting the Infinitus AI system in completing verification phone calls through our proprietary platform
- Ensuring quality of recorded outputs
- Working with operations and engineering teams to train the Infinitus AI platform to improve healthcare data collection
Required qualifications include:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability and drive to meet daily performance targets for work volume and quality
- Strong attention to detail and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well individually and within a team environment
- Openness to learn and willingness to suggest operational improvements
- Applicants must be able to set up a dedicated, secure workplace to safeguard patient health information (PHI) in accordance with HIPAA
Infinitus Systems, Inc. is an early stage startup building a voice automation platform to enable businesses to communicate with each other efficiently. Infinitus has raised $51.4M to date and is backed by Kleiner Perkins, Coatue Management and Google Ventures. Healthcare is one of the biggest contributors to the US GDP and we are on a mission to reduce the complexity and spend on healthcare backoffices. At Infinitus, you will have a unique perspective on the development of cutting edge technology while working with major players across the healthcare industry in the US.
Infinitus is made up of engineers, product managers, AI trainers, and operations specialists who collaborate on all kinds of projects. We not only encourage each other to do our best work, we also share our pet pictures, our favorite recipes, and stories from our vacations.
At Infinitus Systems, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Infinitus Systems believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.