Software Engineer - Frontend Applications (Senior)
Software Engineering, IT
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Friday, December 22, 2023
We are looking for an engineer with experience in front-end application design and web infrastructure. As a full stack specialist, you'd be responsible for ensuring that our applications are usable, well-engineered, performant, and thoughtfully written. At Infinitus, we encourage all engineers to take ownership over technical and product decisions, closely interact with users to collect feedback, and contribute to a thoughtful, dynamic team culture.
At Infinitus, you will:
- Work at a cutting edge conversational AI company on a dynamic real time web frontend.
- Implement modular UI components in ReactJS, TypeScript and WebSockets.
- Contribute to UX and UI workflows and product design.
- Analyze user behavior to optimize UX flows (we’re very focused on user efficiency with our frontend)
- Implement customer billing and data analytics dashboards.
- Work collaboratively with back-end developers on updates to backend APIs and database schemas.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has 1+ years of GraphQL Experience.
- Has 7 to 10+ years of experience - including experience as a TL, or project managing multiple contributors to deliver new features.
- Has a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent training, fellowship, or work experience.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Firebase/Google Cloud platform.
- Experience at an early-stage startup.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary and pre-IPO stock options
- 100% company-paid medical, dental and vision insurance (for employee)
- Flexible paid time off
- Leave programs for life events
- Happy hours and team-building events
- A great company culture with a strong emphasis on diversity, equity and inclusion
Infinitus Systems, Inc. is an early stage startup building a voice automation platform to enable businesses to communicate with each other efficiently. Infinitus has raised $51.4M to date and is backed by Kleiner Perkins, Coatue Management and Google Ventures. Healthcare is one of the biggest contributors to the US GDP and we are on a mission to reduce the complexity and spend on healthcare backoffices. At Infinitus, you will have a unique perspective on the development of cutting edge technology while working with major players across the healthcare industry in the US.
Infinitus is made up of engineers, product managers, AI trainers, and operations specialists who collaborate on all kinds of projects. We not only encourage each other to do our best work, we also share our pet pictures, our favorite recipes, and stories from our vacations.
At Infinitus Systems, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Infinitus Systems believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.