Solutions Engineer - Pre-Sales
Jasper is an AI copilot for enterprise marketing teams who want better outcomes, not just faster outputs. More advanced than writing assistants, AI copilots are personalized to each company and securely combine business context and memory with purpose-built skills to achieve both speed and performance.
As a Solutions Engineer you will deliver live product demonstrations, sales presentations, and lead clients through technology adoption for Jasper products. You will represent Jasper at customer meetings and be a key resource supporting Jasper’s aggressive growth targets. You will build relationships with key decision-makers and serve as a trusted advisor and point of contact for technical and non-technical related topics. If you’re creative, persistent, passionate about the transformative power of data, and want to have a BIG impact on a fast-growing business, then we want to speak with you!
Our teams are passionate about supporting new employees and growing a diverse culture of ideas and collaboration. Our work is about using artificial intelligence to unlock creative potential. We see AI as a partner to creatives that can get them through writer’s block, over hurdles and out of the content hamster wheel. AI should empower content creators to do their best work and get time and mental space back for new ideas. Our target market is composed of creatives (writers, designers, content marketers) and content-forward companies.
The role is open to candidates located in the US and can be remote within the United States. We have offices in Austin, TX and Salt Lake City, UT with employees based across the US. We've built a strong foundation to support remote employees' engagement with other teams. We have a mix of experience levels and backgrounds, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing, mentoring and career growth.
What you will do at Jasper:
- Be a great ambassador for Jasper and a power user of the company platform to meet a range of evolving customer use cases
- Work with various internal teams to understand and convey customer needs, product roadmap and direction, as well as detailed product and technical capabilities
- Partner with Jasper's strategic customers to build and develop solutions to support customers in their journey to adopting Jasper
- Be able to communicate the details, direction, and technical design of the Jasper product to customers
- Constantly gather feedback from Jasper customers to gain a deep understanding of their needs and technical challenges, and to ensure they achieve the greatest value from Jasper as they scale
What you will bring to Jasper:
- 3+ years in a pre-sales, solution engineering or technology advisory role
- 3+ years helping customers understand the value of SaaS products and solutions offerings
- Experience implementing, configuring, or supporting customers on SaaS or AI related technologies
- Understanding of sales and revenue organization processes
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
At Jasper, we believe in pay transparency and are committed to providing our employees and candidates with access to information about our compensation practices. The expected salary range at offer for this role is $122,000-145,000 OTE. Compensation may vary based on relevant experience, skills, competencies and certifications.
Benefits & Perks
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision coverage beginning on the first day for our employees and families
- Unlimited PTO
- 401(k) program with company matching
- Monthly wellness reimbursement and flexible time-off to encourage a healthy work-life balance
- Generous budget for home office set up
- Learning and development opportunities
- Paid parental leave
- Travel perk program
Our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative at all job levels as we know the more inclusive we are, the better our product will be. We are committed to celebrating and supporting our differences and that diversity is essential to innovation and makes us better able to serve our customers. We hire people of all levels and backgrounds who are excited to learn and develop their skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.