Marketing Cloud Technical Architect
We Breathe Life Into Data
At Komodo Health, our mission is to reduce the global burden of disease. And we believe that smarter use of data is essential to this mission. That’s why we built the Healthcare Map — the industry’s largest, most complete, precise view of the U.S. healthcare system — by combining de-identified, real-world patient data with innovative algorithms and decades of clinical experience. The Healthcare Map serves as our foundation for a powerful suite of software applications, helping us answer healthcare’s most complex questions for our partners. Across the healthcare ecosystem, we’re helping our clients unlock critical insights to track detailed patient behaviors and treatment patterns, identify gaps in care, address unmet patient needs, and reduce the global burden of disease.
As we pursue these goals, it remains essential to us that we stay grounded in our values: be awesome, seek growth, deliver “wow,” and enjoy the ride. At Komodo, you will be joining a team of ambitious, supportive Dragons with diverse backgrounds but a shared passion to deliver on our mission to reduce the burden of disease — and enjoy the journey along the way.
The Opportunity in Client Services at Komodo Health
This role provides the technical expertise required to deliver our solutions to clients. They are responsible for designing and architecting the solutions to meet clients’ needs. They are experts in cloud technologies and consulting, designing and building complex solutions that scale, with a keen focus on craftsmanship and creativity.
This role develops and collaborates internally and with clients to design and implement customer facing solutions that are highly usable, scalable, extensible, and maintainable. Our Salesforce Marketing Cloud Technical Architects lead our developers, clients, and partners to design and build elegant technical solutions for Life Sciences customers.
Looking back on your first 12 months at Komodo Health, you will have…
- Became an expert in the suite of products offered by Komodo Health; Absorb new product and technical capabilities from Salesforce during new product releases and acquisitions
- Defined the Salesforce Org Strategy and Naming Conventions for the initiative
- Learned our deployment strategy, process, and tools and use it to deliver our solutions; Write and execute Installation Qualifications (IQs) when required
- Led technical design sessions with the client and identify gaps between client's current and desired end states
- Architected technical solutions, including Batch integrations, Real-time integrations, and Custom components
- Configured/setup integrations with MDM, CRM, and Content Management Systems using existing product connectors
- Worked with integration developers to develop integrations which require middleware tools; coordinate the effort of up to 2-3 developers
- Created technical design documentation
- Performed Code Reviews
- Researched and investigated new technologies
- Troubleshooted Product/Platform issues and worked with cross-functional teams and SFDC in order to get them resolved
What you bring to Komodo Health:
- Experience defining system architecture landscape, identifying gaps between current and desired end-states, and delivering a comprehensive technical design that will enable achievement of the desired business outcomes
- SFMC and CDP expert level understanding to lead in translating complex campaign requirements into an optimal campaign design that meets the clients business objectives and campaign strategy
- Strong understanding of environment management, release management, code versioning best practices, and deployment methodologies
- You have the ability to work on multiple projects at once and comfortable solving similar problems across our Customers
- Familiarity with Sales/Service/Health/Experience Cloud and AppExchange solutions and other options for Integrating with SFDC (middleware tools, APIs, etc)
- Software development experience with ability to design scalable performance-driven solutions, design patterns and large data volume limitations and best practices, and data sharing and visibility considerations and how these play into platform architecture
- Strong understanding modern MarTech design patterns and object-oriented programming principles
- You have experience in working with IT infrastructure teams and designing multiple integrations including email, SMS, telephony, and master data management
- Planning, communication and problem-solving skills is a must
- Salesforce certifications, consulting, Life Sciences experience, particularly in Pharmaceutical is a plus
Compensation at Komodo Health
We are committed to providing competitive compensation for all roles at Komodo Health. We carefully consider multiple factors when determining compensation, including your skills, experience, and location while balancing internal equity relative to peers at the company.
Where You’ll Work
Komodo Health has a hybrid work model; we recognize the power of choice and importance of flexibility for the well-being of both our company and our individual Dragons. Roles may be completely remote based anywhere in the country listed, remote but based in a specific region, or local (commuting distance) to one of our hubs in San Francisco, New York City, or Chicago with remote work options.
What We Offer
On top of our commitment to providing competitive, fair pay for all roles at Komodo Health, we’re proud to offer robust and inclusive benefits to all Dragons at Komodo Health. We offer global time off programs, extensive internal and external career development and learning opportunities, multiple affinity groups celebrating our team’s diversity, and an annual wellness and productivity stipend to support you in being your healthiest, best self.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Komodo Health provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.