Technical Program Manager
At Lacework, we strive to provide a supportive, collaborative environment where people are empowered to do the best work of their careers.
Our team members enjoy solving complex problems, big sky thinking, and obsess over getting the details right. We love what we do and are proud of our work to secure clouds and container environments for thousands of users worldwide.
We are looking for a Technical Program Manager for our Bay Area location. This role has responsibility for the execution of both strategic and operational aspects of the Engineering organization. In this role, you will be responsible for planning and delivering new capabilities for our platform and related Engineering Excellence initiatives.
This is a unique and rare opportunity to get in on the ground floor and help shape our technologies, products and business. We enable security teams to effectively secure public and private clouds – AWS, Azure or collocations – by eliminating repetitive, manual and labor-intensive security tasks. Using Lacework, security teams operate security at the same pace as DevOps, which relies on automated tools to publish daily updates to the cloud.
We are a small and dynamic team – join us and be part of the three fastest growing enterprise software markets: cloud, security, and machine learning.
- Responsible for driving scope definition, priorities and yearly roadmap planning for complex, technical programs that cut across multiple organizations across Lacework such as Engineering, Operations, Product Management, Customer Success and other GTM teams
- Define key results and measurable metrics against desired program and business objectives
- Contribute to defining the design, elements and outcomes of a feature or system across its lifecycle
- Roll up your sleeves and partner with stakeholders to drive the day to day execution of programs, helping teams make predictable progress against business objectives of a roadmap
- Proactively seek out cross functional dependencies, roadblocks and risks across teams and programs, and swiftly drive them towards resolution and mitigation
- Create clarity, best practices, and solid organizing structures for programs that enable cross-functional teams to operate in challenging and ambiguous situations
- Develop open communication channels amongst partner teams that enable them to collaborate efficiently and transparently in a fast-paced environment, including curating content for Leadership program reviews and weekly status updates
- Influence stakeholders and partner teams to have a long-term vision to programs that enables us to develop and deliver Lacework’s products and systems at scale in a reliable, efficient and automated approach.
- Develop effective and meaningful cross-functional relationships with partners and stakeholder teams
- B.S. in Computer Science or related technical field
- 3+ years of technical program management experience, preferably in product development area working with public clouds at an Enterprise SaaS company
- Adaptability and flexibility in a fast-paced environment that is growing rapidly
- Ability to charter teams through times of uncertainty with a sense of calmness and order
- Great at devising efficient processes and building consensus
- Familiarity with public cloud technologies
- Familiarity with Google Suite, Atlassian JIRA & Confluence, Aha!, or equivalent tools
- Hands-on technical abilities such as SQL and scripting languages
- Familiarity with SaaS software business models and product execution
Salary Range: $137k - $300k USD Annually + Benefits + Bonus + Equity
Actual compensation may vary based on factors such as geographic location, work experience, education/training and skill level.
Lacework is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Lacework to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons, regardless of age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, political affiliations, marital status, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, age, sexual orientation, membership, or non-membership in an employee organization, or on the basis of personal favoritism or other non-merit factors, except where otherwise provided by law
Something looks off?