People Partner, Tech and G&A
At Lacework, we strive to provide a supportive, collaborative environment where people are empowered to do the best work of their careers.
Our team members enjoy solving complex problems, big sky thinking, and obsess over getting the details right. We love what we do and are proud of our work to secure clouds and container environments for thousands of users worldwide.
WHY LACEWORK NEEDS YOU
As a member of a collaborative, solution-oriented People team, you will be responsible for contributing to building and rolling out innovative and scalable people solutions for key functions across Lacework including Engineering, Product, and G&A. You will support management by advising on all areas of people partnership including employee relations, retention, engagement and overall talent management to drive key initiatives. You are willing to roll up your sleeves, both strategic and operational, to turn ideas into action and execute.
- Build and foster great relationships and understand the needs of our team to be able to support them.
- Engaging with people managers and leaders across the business to provide consultation and guidance related to employee relations, performance management, retention, employee engagement, and overall talent management.
- Assessing team and employee development needs, make recommendations, and implement appropriate solutions.
- Helping resolve employees issues and provide guidance to business leaders on how to effectively manage performance
- Working collaboratively with internal cross functional partners including Compensation, Benefits, Onboarding & Learning, , People Analytics, Workplace, and People Operations to implement high impact solutions.
- Operational excellence including the following:
- Conduct exit interviews to provide context/key themes, recommendations on actions to mitigate future attrition
- Programmatic involvement with Lacework’s semi-annual review process including designing and facilitating calibration, and manager enablement around written feedback.
- Partner with managers to create career leveling expectations to help set clear performance expectations and support discussions and decisions around development and promotional opportunities
- Using survey data, engage with managers to build decks and dashboards that provide data and storytelling behind key strengths and areas of focus.
- Execute org changes in partnership with People Operations to ensure data integrity in Workday and downstream systems.
- Utilize people analytics and metrics to help develop data-driven solutions. This includes helping people managers and leaders interpret and act on regular employee satisfaction/engagement survey results.
- Role model our Lacework values, be an ambassador of our culture, and help build community across our different offices. Embed our values into all of our people programs
- Partner with Recruiting to ensure we are attracting the best talent with the right skills, experience, and overall culture fit.
- A minimum of 5 years experience as a People Partner.
- 3+ years experience partnering with managers and leaders on employee relations, performance management, interpreting and acting on data analytics/reporting.
- Strong project management possessing the ability to drive programs independently. Able to drive projects from start to finish.
- Experience developing and leading organizational change initiatives, Influencing and guiding managers to ensure the best outcomes.
- Experience rolling out people programs and completing critical taskings such as focal reviews, facilitating calibration sessions, conducting exit interviews, and developing career ladders.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills; must be an articulate and persuasive communicator.
- Analytical skills with experience translating data into action planning
- Advanced interpersonal communication skills. Proven experience building relationships at all levels across the organization.
- Knowledge and experience working with technology companies strongly preferred
- Ability to work with distributed teams (in-office and remote)
- Knowledge of federal, state and local laws, statutes, etc. which govern employment practices.
- BA/BS degree in relevant field or equivalent years of HR/People experience
Comp: Salary Range: $135,000 - $160,000 USD Annually + Bonus + Equity + Benefits (including health, dental, wellness reimbursement, BetterUp coaching/learning programs, and more)
Lacework is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Lacework to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons, regardless of age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, political affiliations, marital status, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, age, sexual orientation, membership, or non-membership in an employee organization, or on the basis of personal favoritism or other non-merit factors, except where otherwise provided by law
Something looks off?