Senior Partner Sales Engineer
At Lacework, we strive to provide a supportive, collaborative environment where people are empowered to do the best work of their careers.
Our team members enjoy solving complex problems, big sky thinking, and obsess over getting the details right. We love what we do and are proud of our work to secure clouds and container environments for thousands of users worldwide.
Lacework is looking for a technical Senior Partner Sales Engineer to support the growth of our Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP), System Integrator (SI), and Cloud Service Provider (CSP) partner business. The Senior Partner Sales Engineer is a critical function to the Lacework partner and sales ecosystem, to drive adoption and evangelize our vision. In this position you will work closely with a regional counterpart to act as a thought-leader to position Lacework within various partners, conduct demos, technical training & enablement, and how Lacework can add value to the partner’s offerings or ecosystem. The role requires excellent technical, communication, and organizational skills, experience with SI, MSSP, & CSP partners, and previous experience with cloud and security architectures. You will help prospective partners understand the benefits of Lacework, explaining technical features and problem-solving any potential roadblocks all while building champions that will be equally as passionate about Lacework.
- Work with the team to identify and qualify partnership opportunities, identify key partner technical objections, competition, and develop strategies to resolve technical blockers.
- Develop co-built go-to-market selling offerings with various CSP, MSSP, SI partners to drive adoption and success between Lacework and various partner types.
- Drive follow-ups with partner resources to consistently deliver messaging how Lacework adds value to the partner and their customers.
- Plan and create go-to-market initiatives and offerings with Lacework partners and internal teams to scale the SI, MSSP and CSP business.
- Develop and execute technical training plans for partners.
- Own the technical relationship with Lacework’s partners, including proof-of-value work and the coordination of additional technical resources.
- Deliver demos and work hands-on with partners to demonstrate Lacework’s value in the partner’s environment or solutions.
- Recommend security best practices, cloud architecture, platforms and application infrastructure required to successfully implement a complete cloud security solution based on Lacework.
- Bring constructive feedback from partners to product management to improve the Lacework solution.
- Be motivated by partner success and growing partner relationships.
- Foster relationships across various partners types and align them to internal Lacework sales engineers
- Have fun, be social, and network with partner resources at various events.
- 12 Years+ in field, 3+ years Sales Engineering experience
- Experience working with cloud computing environments (e.g. technical sales, devops, security, sales engineering or similar role)
- Experience in and understanding of cloud deployments--especially as relates to security and compliance
- Experience with AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Experience working with MSSP, ISVs, GSIs, CSP, or alliances partners
- Experience presenting and delivering technical demos to architects and technical staff
- Familiarity with modern cloud environments, e.g. containerized workloads, serverless computing, and microservices architectures
- Ability to quickly learn, adapt, understand, and work with new emerging technologies, methodologies and solutions in the cloud/IT technology space.
Bonus Points If You Have
- AWS, Azure, GCP, or security certifications
- Terraform/CloudFormation experience
- Previous DevOps/DevSecOps experience
- Previous compliance audit experience
If you’re up to the challenge of revolutionizing cloud security forever across Lacework’s partner ecosystem, apply today!
Lacework is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Lacework to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons, regardless of age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, political affiliations, marital status, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, age, sexual orientation, membership, or non-membership in an employee organization, or on the basis of personal favoritism or other non-merit factors, except where otherwise provided by law
Something looks off?