Staff IT Business System Analyst, Finance Systems
At Lacework, we strive to provide a supportive, collaborative environment where people are empowered to do the best work of their careers.
Our team members enjoy solving complex problems, big sky thinking, and obsess over getting the details right. We love what we do and are proud of our work to secure clouds and container environments for thousands of users worldwide.
Areas of Responsibility
- Analyst with strong Technical background, work with business stakeholders via interactive design sessions, business process gap discussions, define use cases, data analysis, proofs-of-concept (POC) for potential new solutions and business flows.
- Work across Business functions and the IT team to understand our current application Landscape and design solutions to automate manual processes, identify areas of continuous improvement.
- Be the subject matter expert - define and manage business processes in Key Fintech Areas - Order-To-Cash (Billing/ AR/Rev Rec), Procure-To Pay( AP) , Hire-To-Retire ( Payroll) , Commissions and Tax.
- Provide technical support, plan, coordinate, analyze, design, and implement enhancements to Netsuite and related Finance systems such as Coupa, Avalara/Vertex, Xactly, Tripactions, Adaptive, ADP to meet current and future needs.
- Manage configuration changes to fields, workflows, roles/permissions, forms, records, saved searches, and reports and standardize the process that governs these changes.
- Assists with data management and governance. Support reporting requirements and data-driven decisions.
- 7+ years experience as a Techno Functional Analyst with strong subject matter expertise with Finance applications (Netsuite,Coupa,Xactly, Avalara/Vertex, Adaptive, ADP ) for an Enterprise SaaS business.
- BS in Information Systems or Other Technology related fields or foreign academic equivalent.
- Hands-on knowledge of core finance processes - AP/ AR, General accounting, Billing, Advance Revenue Management, Commissions, Payroll, Tax is strongly desired.
- Ideal candidate has some programming knowledge and is hands on in application configuration NetSuite platform - Advanced Suiteflow, SuiteTalk, Suitescript ( Scripting ability is a big plus)
- Proficiency in saved searches, formula-driven search criteria, financial reporting, custom records, advanced HTML/PDF templates, dashboard design, CSV imports
- On procurement and AP, good knowledge in Coupa Purchase request / Invoice approval processes, bank integrations and international AP would be a big plus
- Ability to lead cross-functional projects with developers, Business analysts, Program managers and Business Stakeholders.
- Ability to work with integration developers to automate business processes using integration platforms such as Mulesoft/Workato
- Experience working with early IPO fast growing startups, systems implementation practice is a plus.
- Track record of being comfortable working in a fast paced environment, strong problem-solving and root-cause identification skills are needed on the job.
- Prior experience of administration of finance applications is a plus.
Comp: Salary Range: $135,000 - $160,000 USD Annually + Bonus + Equity + Benefits (including health, dental, wellness reimbursement, BetterUp coaching/learning programs, and more).
Lacework is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Lacework to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons, regardless of age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, political affiliations, marital status, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, age, sexual orientation, membership, or non-membership in an employee organization, or on the basis of personal favoritism or other non-merit factors, except where otherwise provided by law
Something looks off?