Senior Sales Engineer
At Lacework, we strive to provide a supportive, collaborative environment where people are empowered to do the best work of their careers.
Our team members enjoy solving complex problems, big sky thinking, and obsess over getting the details right. We love what we do and are proud of our work to secure clouds and container environments for thousands of users worldwide.
Lacework is looking for a Sr. Sales Engineer. This role is a critical function of the Lacework sales team. In this position, you'll work closely with our Regional Sales Managers and play a key role in winning deals and driving the business forward. You'll be a trusted technical advisor to a wide range of customers from startups to Fortune 500 enterprises within a specified region. The role requires excellent technical, communication, and organizational skills, and previous experience with AWS and security architectures. You will help prospective customers and partners understand the benefits of Lacework, explaining technical features and problem-solving any potential roadblocks.
- Work with the team to identify and qualify business opportunities, identify key customer technical objections, and develop strategies to resolve technical blockers.
- Own the technical relationship with Lacework’s customers, including proof-of-value work and the coordination of additional technical resources.
- Deliver demos to customers and work hands-on with customers to demonstrate Lacework’s value in customer/partner environments.
- Recommend security best practices, cloud architecture, platforms and application infrastructure required to successfully implement a complete cloud security solution based on Lacework.
- Bring constructive feedback from customers to product management to improve the Lacework solution.
- Experience working with cloud computing environments (ex. technical sales, devops, security, sales engineering or similar role)
- Experience with AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Experience presenting and delivering technical demos to architects and technical staff
- Familiarity with modern cloud environments, e.g. containerized workloads, serverless computing, and microservices architectures
- Ability to quickly learn, understand, and work with new emerging technologies, methodologies and solutions in the cloud/IT technology space.
Bonus Points If You Have
- AWS, Azure, or GCP certifications
- Experience in and understanding of cloud deployments--especially as relates to security and compliance
- Previous DevOps/DevSecOps experience
- Previous compliance audit experience
Lacework is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Lacework to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons, regardless of age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, political affiliations, marital status, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, age, sexual orientation, membership, or non-membership in an employee organization, or on the basis of personal favoritism or other non-merit factors, except where otherwise provided by law
Something looks off?