Senior Creative Lead
At Lacework, we strive to provide a supportive, collaborative environment where people are empowered to do the best work of their careers.
Our team members enjoy solving complex problems, big sky thinking, and obsess over getting the details right. We love what we do and are proud of our work to secure clouds and container environments for thousands of users worldwide.
Lacework is looking for a Senior Creative Lead to shape meaningful and impactful brand experiences through the power of design. Reporting to the Head of Brand & Content, you’ll bring your expertise in crafting brand systems for a modern, digital world. This role offers the opportunity to execute hands-on design while also building, and evolving, larger brand systems–with a strong focus on digital and UX/UI.
- This person is both doer and leader, rolling up their sleeves to create breakthrough, category-defining work. From a piece of swag to anthemic brand video, everything is an opportunity to tell a unique Lacework story and this person will be hands-on in daily production, design, and direction.
- This person will be supported by the Head of Brand and Content and will be an instrumental partner to the Sr. Brand Manager to shape and evolve our brand universe – in close collaboration with various marketing and business stakeholders.
- In addition to individual contribution, this person oversees freelancers, contractors, and agencies through the daily review of work product to ensure world-class execution.
- Eager to thrive in the staggering pace of a hypergrowth startup where new opportunities and challenges arise every day.
- Curates and creates the brand through partnership with many touchpoints: website, digital experiences, advertising, social and editorial, demand generation campaigns, customer marketing, and corporate events.
- In close collaboration with the Web team, this person owns web design systems to improve, optimize, and create highly visual and highly performant digital experiences.
- Partners with Brand Management to help drive smart creative strategy, media, activations and idea-centered thinking that is relevant to our audience and drives our business forward.
- Has a keen sense to push for bold, brave (and visually stunning) work that challenges a category of the status quo while balancing the ultimate needs of the business.
- Strong collaborator that not only values feedback from stakeholders, but also synthesizes that feedback to make stronger, more impactful design.
- Experienced: 8-10 years of relevant brand design experience
- Tech Industry Experience: 5+ years in the tech industry, with a penchant for both B2B and B2C experiences
- Tech Savvy: A solid foundational understanding of technology with the willingness to embrace the technical nuances of cloud security
- Agile: Direct working knowledge of working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Collaborative: Demonstrable experience in building and managing relationships with partners, agencies, and stakeholders throughout the company
- Accountable: A deep sense of accountability and the ability to drive large projects to completion with urgency to achieve the intended business impact'
- Organized: Embraces project management best practices to prioritize resources and daily priorities
- Inclusive: Values and prioritizes the representation of a wide-range of backgrounds and experiences to strengthen the work and build an iconic global brand that represents the larger world we serve
- MUST send digital portfolio of work for consideration
Postable: Comp: Salary Range: $150,000 - $180,000 USD Annually + Bonus + Equity + Benefits (including health, dental, wellness reimbursement, BetterUp coaching/learning programs, and more)
Lacework is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Lacework to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons, regardless of age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, political affiliations, marital status, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, age, sexual orientation, membership, or non-membership in an employee organization, or on the basis of personal favoritism or other non-merit factors, except where otherwise provided by law
Something looks off?