Partner Sales Director - Atlanta
At Lacework, we strive to provide a supportive, collaborative environment where people are empowered to do the best work of their careers.
Our team members enjoy solving complex problems, big sky thinking, and obsess over getting the details right. We love what we do and are proud of our work to secure clouds and container environments for thousands of users worldwide.
Lacework is looking for a Partner Sales Director to join our team. As a Partner Sales Director, you will develop and grow strategic partnerships in the partner ecosystem that will enable opportunities for net new and expansion opportunities. With this role you’ll get in at the ground floor in a fast growing sales org. You’ll partner closely with internal stakeholders, while driving strategic partner relationships that serve to deliver customer outcomes.
This is a full time role that will be primarily based out of the Atlanta Metro Areas.
The successful candidate will be a multi-dimensional thinker who operates not only on the basis of important past experiences, but in light of new approaches and developments that occur in the market.
- Develop, scale and manage the domestic channel sales strategy and process for the region
- Identify and develop relationships with strategic partners to drive revenue growth
- Enable and support existing partners through training and joint selling
- Drive partner accountability and establish partner’s success metrics to deliver measurable results
- Generate net new pipeline and revenue through partner sourced and leverage co-sell opportunities
- Manage and analyze the performance of the Channel territory segment, including accurate forecasting, pipeline generation, and KPI metrics
- Create strong internal partnerships and work closely with Marketing, Sales (Reps/Management), and Operations teams to executive and implement our top-of-the-funnel strategy through inbound and outbound tactics
- 10+ years of experience in Security Sales, SaaS a plus
- Deep understanding of Channel SaaS sales processes - Force Management and MEDDPICC preferred
- Consistent track record of success exceeding net new revenue targets
- Experience in a startup organization with a “builder” mindset
- Extensive (referenceable) experience working with Optiv, Guidepoint, Presidio, CDW, SHI, and Trace3
- Experience building a joint strategy with channel partners and AWS, driving a CPPO GTM
- Experience working with Managed Security Services Providers (MSSPs)
- Understanding of our technical and competitive landscape
- Ability to thrive in a constantly evolving and fast paced environment
Lacework is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Lacework to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons, regardless of age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, political affiliations, marital status, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, age, sexual orientation, membership, or non-membership in an employee organization, or on the basis of personal favoritism or other non-merit factors, except where otherwise provided by law