Sr. Boomi Developer
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, September 19, 2023
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We’re on a mission to build a future where transportation is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Our electric bikes and scooters have powered 400+ million rides in 250+ cities on 5 continents, replacing an estimated 100+ million car trips. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company and Fast Company Brand That Matters, we achieved a fully profitable year in 2022, becoming the first in our industry to reach this milestone.
Business Information Systems (BIS) at Lime is seeking to hire a Senior Integration Engineer who will be responsible for the design, build, maintenance and support of integrations across systems. BIS team is responsible for overseeing the strategy, management, and development of our business technology stack supporting the operations of the business. We operate in a fully cloud-based technology infrastructure. The role will work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution with a focus on achieving stakeholder value
What you'll do:
- Define and gather requirements and conduct design sessions for technical solutions
- Design and architect paas integrations using Dell Boomi in various business areas pertaining to SaaS
- Develop, test, and document integration solutions and data migration elements of business applications in the SCM, GL, OTC, HR, Legal and Analytics domain
- Establish best design and implementation practices to deliver scalable integration solutions
- Build integration strategy based on principles of reusability, security, scalability and quality
- Work with cross-functional teams and document detailed integration Process flows
- Communicate effectively with internal teams, business partners and collaborate well within a team environment to drive results
- Embrace new technologies and work with various tools and technologies to achieve desired functionality
What you bring:
- Expertise in developing application integration solutions using tools such as Boomi and APIs provide by SaaS vendors (NetSuite, Coupa, WOrkday, Oracle, Anaplan, Snowflake and internal systems etc), on cloud service providers like AWS/Azure, as demonstrated by architecting and delivering a complex integration solution
- Knowledge of data integration patterns and approaches (APIs, Microservices, Pub/Sub, Batch, Streaming, etc.)
- Ability to parse error logs generated from different saas systems generated .
- Experience facilitating application integration architecture discussions and workshops
- Experience breaking down customer/user experiences from functional requirements into technical requirements.
- Knowledge of advanced troubleshooting techniques.
- Experience with solutions requiring advanced platform capabilities.
- Experience with XML, SOA integration, and API Management technologies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and technical support skills
The anticipated salary range for this position is $104,000 to $158,000. Equity and benefits may be provided as part of the compensation package, depending on the position offered. Not all candidates will be eligible for the upper end of the salary range. Exact salary will ultimately depend on multiple factors, which may include the successful candidate's skills, experience and other qualifications as well as the candidate's location of residence. In addition to base salary, some roles may be eligible for a variable bonus based on a combination of company performance, employee performance, and management discretion.
When you join Lime, you join a global community of smart, caring, talented individuals working together to deliver world-changing results; striving to create an experience that enables Limers to do their best work. Here are some ways we support and invest in our team:
Competitive salaries, performance-based annual bonus and pre-IPO equity
Health and wellness offerings for all team members starting day one including access to top-tier fitness and mindfulness apps
Flexible vacation policies with ample paid holidays tailored to country of residence
Fully-paid leave following the birth or adoption of a child and financial, medical and educational support for Limers pursuing parenthood
Support for retirement and financial goals with unlimited access to financial advisors
Unlimited, complimentary use of our vehicles in hundreds of cities around the world
Professional growth opportunities through quarterly learning days and top-tier tools
Opportunities to connect across teams and locations to network, socialize and volunteer
Culture of belonging with Employee Resource Groups that engage and promote cultural awareness and DEI training across all functions
Consistent recognition of great work through meaningful rewards and career advancements
Benefits and perks vary depending on the nature of your employment and country of residence. Terms and conditions may apply.
If you want to make an impact, Lime is the place for you. Not sure if you meet all the qualifications? If this role excites you we encourage you to apply. Explore all opportunities on our career page.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s just the start. We believe different perspectives help us grow and achieve more. That’s why we’re dedicated to hiring and developing the most talented and globally diverse team – which includes individuals with different backgrounds, abilities, identities and experiences.