Senior Product Manager - Growth
Product, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, March 30, 2023
In the time it takes you to read this job ad, around 100 new Linkers will have signed up to Linktree. Since 2020, Linktree has 🚀 from 4M to 35M+ accounts, scaling from 20 to over 200 team members, and bringing a marketplace, new brand, and iOS and Android apps to Linkers along the way.
To learn more about how we work (and get the 101 on our amazing, flexible benefits offering), keep reading.
As the Senior Product Manager for Growth at Linktree, you will play a critical role in driving the growth of one of the world's fastest-growing and most innovative tech companies. Linktree's mission is to make it easy for users to connect with their audiences and grow their online presence, and as the Senior PM for Growth, you will be responsible for driving the development and execution of growth strategies across our product portfolio.
You will work closely with cross-functional teams including engineering, design, data science, and marketing to identify and prioritize growth opportunities, develop and test hypotheses, and drive key metrics such as user acquisition, retention, and revenue. If you are a strategic thinker, a data-driven problem solver, and a collaborative team player with a passion for growth, we want to hear from you.
What you will own:
- Contribute to setting and delivering the vision, strategy, and product roadmap for driving all acquisitions of new visitors and creators to Linktree.
- Gather and unpack customer feedback, along with product metrics, to inform key product development decisions.
- Inspire and motivate a global squad of designers and engineers across North America and Australia to enable effective execution towards ambitious outcomes.
- Work cross-functionally with growth marketing, partnerships, and product teams to drive both iterative experimentation and transformational changes.
- Understand and influence the roadmaps of other product teams and our broader product strategy
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years in product management with experience driving growth on a global consumer-facing product leading to material business outcomes.
- Deep experience with impactful and rapid experimentation paired with holistic long-term product thinking.
- Proven track record of using unsuccessful experiments and launches to iterate towards success
- An understanding of qualitative and quantitative research & analytical methods and when to apply them to identify & appropriately prioritise a product roadmap
- The ability to gather input & communicate with a large number of internal and external stakeholders
- The ability to inspire & rally a team around a clear vision, strategy & roadmap
Where & How We Work
We are a global, diverse group across age, gender, and race and offer a truly flexible and family friendly work environment. Kids, pets, and the occasional delivery person are all actively encouraged to appear on our Zoom screens. All of us at Linktree work either fully remote or a hybrid "remote, but in-office sometimes" approach and that will continue even when COVID is behind us.
We currently have offices in Melbourne, Sydney and LA is coming next, but our team is spread across Australia, United States, and New Zealand. Growing from 20 people in early 2020, to 50 in 2021 and over 200 in 2023, Linktree is still growing!
Being globally distributed doesn't mean working to one timezone and we offer autonomy and flexibility in how you structure your days and weeks. There will be the need for some collaboration outside of a "normal" 9-5 being a global company, but we aim to work asynchronously where possible.
Our Culture & Benefits
Linktree's company culture and values are based around collaboration, diversity, inclusion, and flexibility. Those are all nice words but to give you some more specific examples:
- We recognize that our team are individually unique and have designed our benefits with this in mind. Each person has an annual allowance of $4,900 USD (pre-tax, pro-rata based on start date) to use on things like (but not limited to) fitness memberships, development courses, childcare, travel, charitable donations, pet insurance, green energy - the choice is theirs!
- We provide top-flight medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance - we cover 100% of your monthly premiums (and 80% for your dependents).
- 401k matching up to 6%.
- Employee Stock Option Program - we want each and every employee to share in the company’s success as we go further together.
- We have a paid 18-week parental leave program that is inclusive of birth and non-birthing parents and supports the whole parenting lifecycle. We also offer 4 weeks of paid leave for early pregnancy loss and the full parental leave for later pregnancy loss, in addition to a support program.
- We are proud to offer all regular full-time and part-time employees 20 hours paid volunteering leave per calendar year.
- Flexibility is at the core of Linktree, so whether you prefer fully remote, the office, or a bit of both, the choice is up to you. We trust you to get the work done.
- We have several diversity and inclusion initiatives underway, including a D&I council, training for all staff on neurodiversity, unconscious bias, and the incorporation of a transpositive inclusion policy.
- We prioritize our team's mental health, with all employees having free access to Headspace and Uprise, including 1:1 coaching sessions from qualified psychologists or counsellors.
The Linktree Story
We created and defined the “link in bio” category in 2016 to solve a common pain point for creators, brands and businesses: they had no way to consolidate their content and digital identities. The internet was becoming increasingly fragmented, so we launched a simple tool that allows anyone to manage their corner of the digital universe. We’re giving our users control of how the world discovers them – because why should you be defined by only one link?
Fast forward to 2023: Linktree is now used by some of the world’s biggest brands including TikTok, The LA Clippers, The UN Environmental Program, Manchester United, and Wear it Purple, as well as celebrities including Selena Gomez, Alicia Keys, Shawn Mendes, and Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson.
With close to 40,000 signups per day (and no sign of stopping), we’re on a mission to empower anyone to curate and grow their digital universe – come join us for this ride!
P.S. If you don’t tick every box in this ad, please don’t rule yourself out just yet. We’ve seen the research that people from underrepresented backgrounds tend to only apply when the checklist is all ticks. We take pride in inclusion and hiring incredible human beings with great potential over ticking boxes – so if this role resonates with you, hit that apply button!
At Linktree, we celebrate and support everyone’s perspective and background, and we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We aim to foster a diverse and inclusive environment where all team members have a sense of belonging, because we believe in going further together. Linktree welcomes all people regardless of sex, gender identity, race, ethnicity, disability, pregnancy, age, or other lived experience.
See more open positions at Linktree
Something looks off?