Account Executive - Mid-Market
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, April 13, 2023
About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and global provider network, 10 million people can receive the best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $900 million.
About the Role
Lyra Health is looking for a Partnership Director (Account Executive) to help large, sophisticated HR departments evaluate Lyra’s leading mental health benefits offerings and recognize Lyra’s unique value. You will lead Lyra’s long and complex sales process from beginning to end.
We are looking for highly experienced professionals with backgrounds in business development, enterprise sales, and consulting. You should be passionate about mental health and believe you have a special skill at sparking passion in others. You will regularly engage in stories to help illustrate concepts and view storytelling as a critical skill to always be developing. You will leverage a wide range of skill sets including verbal communication, written communication, project management, and quantitative abilities.
You should be as comfortable in Excel / Google Sheets as you are in Powerpoint / Google Slides. Every day you will be bringing a strong sense of urgency to your work / mission, be an empath about what others need, and be obsessively organized.
- Exceeding your annual quota of bringing in new Lyra employer partners
- Inspiring senior executives at leading companies to urgently prioritize mental health
- Prospecting new potential business independently and in collaboration with key Lyra lead generation partners
- Educating HR leaders about the US mental health care system and Lyra’s mental health benefits
- Finding ways to communicate Lyra’s unique value verbally, in writing, and quantitatively
- Successfully negotiating large six and seven-figure contracts with senior HR, Finance, and Procurement executives
- Consistently documenting your deal progress to ensure Lyra has the data needed to grow our business
- Coordinating with Lyra’s Customer Success team to ensure successfully implementations
- 5+ years experience enterprise sales, business development, consulting, or comparable roles
- Tenacious and persistent
- Skilled negotiator on business terms of a contract
- Interested to better understand the workings of the US healthcare system
- Passion for mental health
- Intellectually curious
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Quantitative with a love of diving into numbers to identify insights
Diversity & Inclusion
- Diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEIB) at Lyra is essential to the way we deliver culturally responsive care, build and manage our provider network, and support holistic efforts to strengthen DEIB in workplaces around the world—including our own.
- People come to Lyra with a range of needs, backgrounds, and abilities that influence their response to mental health support. Our diverse network of providers delivers comprehensive mental health treatment and support rooted in culturally responsive care, a multicultural approach that accounts for the impact of cultural backgrounds on each person’s care experience. Learn more at https://www.lyrahealth.com/diversity-equity-inclusion-belonging/
This is a U.S. remote opportunity. #LI-REMOTE
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information or any other category protected by law.
See more open positions at Lyra Health
Something looks off?