Sr. Salesforce Developer
Software Engineering, Sales & Business Development
United States · Remote
Posted on Saturday, October 14, 2023
About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and global provider network, 10 million people can receive the best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $900 million.
We are seeking an experienced Salesforce Developer to help maintain and enhance our Salesforce instances and processes to allow our organization to scale and our users to thrive. As a part of the Enterprise Systems team, this role will directly impact performance, security and effective business processes by partnering with all teams across Lyra Health.
We care deeply about making a difference in people’s lives and hope you do too!
This role can be carried out (hybrid) from our Burlingame, CA headquarters, or remote/virtual (remote candidates must be physically located within the United States).
- Partner and consult with business stakeholders to identify and define requirements on business-critical efforts
- Drive defining, estimating, and shaping technical approaches/solutions using best practices
- Customize the Salesforce platform using declarative and coded approaches including Lightning Pages, Flow Builder, APEX triggers and classes, and Lightning Components
- Develop and execute integration strategies to connect Salesforce with various systems, applications, and data sources, ensuring seamless data flow and business process automation
- Design and implement custom solutions using Salesforce integration tools such as APIs, middleware platforms, and connectors to meet needs of business
- Conduct investigations and analysis to provide recommendations regarding technology improvements, development best practices, standardization, and upgrades
- Monitor, troubleshoot and resolve issues promptly, improve performance, and enhance the overall user experience
- Maintain and configure development and test instances for our internal sandboxes
- Author and maintain documentation of implementations and integration configurations, protocols, and best practices, and provide training and support to end-users and stakeholders
- 5+ years on the Salesforce application in a technical and/or functional role that has owned defining and delivering custom enterprise solutions
- 4+ years of development experience with Salesforce (Apex, Lightning Components, Force.com APIs and Web Services) or other relevant programming experience
- 7+ years of experience in general technical development and support
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills with the ability to share insights and expectations with stakeholders and colleagues, both locally and remotely
- Proven ability to integrate multiple SAAS systems with Salesforce using both integration applications as well as custom built integrations (using Salesforce, REST, SOAP APIs)
- Proficiency with middleware tools, such as Mulesoft, Workato, Jitterbit, Informatica, etc.
- Ability to create data mapping and transformation processes to ensure data consistency, accuracy, and integrity between Salesforce and integrated systems, while adhering to data security and compliance standards
- Deep familiarity with Salesforce security model
- Master of problem identification, root cause analysis, and troubleshooting
- Intimate knowledge of platform governor limits to enable apps that scale to large data and large numbers of users
- Experience with Agile tools and methodologies
- Experience with Development Tools and technologies: Visual Studio Code (or similar IDE), Git , SVN etc.
- Salesforce Certifications
- Platform Developer I
- Platform Developer II
- Service Cloud Consultant
Diversity & Inclusion at Lyra
- Diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEIB) at Lyra is essential to the way we deliver culturally responsive care, build and manage our provider network, and support holistic efforts to strengthen DEIB in workplaces around the world—including our own.
- People come to Lyra with a range of needs, backgrounds, and abilities that influence their response to mental health support. Our diverse network of providers delivers comprehensive mental health treatment and support rooted in culturally responsive care, a multicultural approach that accounts for the impact of cultural backgrounds on each person’s care experience. Learn more at https://www.lyrahealth.com/diversity-equity-inclusion-belonging/
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information or any other category protected by law.
By applying for this position, your data will be processed as per Lyra Health Workforce Privacy Notice. Through this application, we will collect personal information from you including your name, email address, gender identity, employment information, and phone number for the purposes of recruiting and assessing suitability, aptitude, skills, qualifications, and interests for employment with Lyra. We may also collect information about your race, ethnicity, and sexual orientation, which is considered sensitive personal information under the California Privacy Rights Act (CPRA). Providing this information is optional and completely voluntary. If you are a California resident and would like to limit how we use this information, please use the Limit the Use of My Sensitive Personal Information form. This information will only be retained for as long as needed to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, as described above. Please note that Lyra does not “sell” or “share” personal information as defined by the CPRA. For more information about how we use and retain your information, please see our Workforce Privacy Notice.