Senior Strategist, Partnerships Operations
Sales & Business Development, Operations
Posted on Monday, November 20, 2023
About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and global provider network, 10 million people can receive the best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $900 million.
About the Role
As a Senior Strategist, you will drive change both internally and externally with the Partnership team. Known and sought out for your expertise in benefit strategies and consultation and with enterprise self-Insured employers, you will bring that subject matter expertise to help influence strategic priorities to grow new bookings and expansion of current customers. You will be a senior member of the Partnerships leadership team. This is a dual role of tackling hard strategic problems and projects internally and with other XFN teams, as well as external projects that help to advance new markets and projects with Lyra prospects and customers.
- Independently identify, design and advocate for big strategic changes across the Partnerships team and some XFN functions on new, competitive and innovative programming to help the team achieve bookings goals and open new TAM.
- Expert level skills on owning and designing and driving strategic projects and challenges, including five initial scoped cross-functional projects to deliver business critical success in bookings and win rates.
- Provide consultation and guidance to the largest and most innovative employers in the world to develop tailored and comprehensive mental health strategies.
- Leading discussions with senior HR executives to drive mental health utilization and optimization both in the sales process and with Lyra’s customers.
- Accelerating the adoption of Lyra’s mental health offerings in the employer market through existing relationships and market expertise.
- Assisting with introductions to employee benefit team members both in the sales process and with Lyra’s customers.
- Offering strategic advice on an assigned list of named accounts to the partnership team through the following: deal strategy, pre-meeting preparation, participation in meetings as a subject matter expert, engagement with HR executives during sales processes, deal reviews, and forecasting meetings.
- Gathering market insights from the field and working closely with Lyra’s product marketing team to strategically inform Lyra’s roadmap and messaging.
- Providing industry expertise through workshops, training, PKO, and other content to inform Lyra’s GTM enablement program.
- Working on special projects as assigned by the leader of the Partnerships team including but not limited to: Oversight High Profile Named Account Strategy, US Health System strategy development, Build liaison program with noted benefit consultants, Channel Partnership Optimization, Metrics and ROI of PDR programs, etc.
- 15+ years of experience working in the employee benefits industry as either a benefit consultant, HR benefits leader or in a GTM role with a relevant vendor
- Advanced degree (MBA, MPH, etc) preferred but not required
- Highly effective at partnering with all levels and leading cross functional teams to solve complex problems.
- Strong industry relationships and network of Human Resource executives, Benefits Leaders and Benefit Consultants
- Experience in a high growth, fast changing environment
- Solid understanding of self-insured employers, health systems, and benefit consultants.
- Have a working understanding in mental health benefits
- Passion for mental health
- Intellectually curious
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Model for continual growth. Creates safe space for others to share challenges, experiences, and mistakes. Models after action reviews to learn from experience. Elevates others through coaching and mentorship.
- Creative and scrappy problem solver who rolls up their sleeves and does what needs to be done
- Ability and willingness to travel
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information or any other category protected by law.
By applying for this position, your data will be processed as per Lyra Health Workforce Privacy Notice. Through this application, we will collect personal information from you including your name, email address, gender identity, employment information, and phone number for the purposes of recruiting and assessing suitability, aptitude, skills, qualifications, and interests for employment with Lyra. We may also collect information about your race, ethnicity, and sexual orientation, which is considered sensitive personal information under the California Privacy Rights Act (CPRA). Providing this information is optional and completely voluntary. If you are a California resident and would like to limit how we use this information, please use the Limit the Use of My Sensitive Personal Information form. This information will only be retained for as long as needed to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, as described above. Please note that Lyra does not “sell” or “share” personal information as defined by the CPRA. For more information about how we use and retain your information, please see our Workforce Privacy Notice.