Director, Pricing and ROI
Posted on Thursday, February 1, 2024
About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and global provider network, 10 million people can receive the best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $900 million.
About the Role
Lyra Health is seeking a Director of Pricing and ROI who will play a crucial role in shaping and guiding the company's pricing and ROI operations. The role involves close collaboration with Go-To-Market (GTM) and clinical teams to streamline pricing operations and enhance the company's pricing and ROI narrative.
The ideal candidate is highly analytical, organized, and possesses strong leadership skills, with a focus on differentiating Lyra’s value story.
- Direct and enhance the company's pricing strategies and ROI methodologies and gain alignment with C Suite stakeholders.
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to think strategically, develop vision, and execute for results.
- Act as the primary authority of Lyra’s pricing and ROI for complex deals.
- Lead the development of comprehensive pricing and ROI analyses to support sales and customer success teams.
- Transform complex data into clear, actionable insights for stakeholders at all levels.
- Oversee the entire deal desk process, ensuring its effectiveness and efficiency.
- Collaborate with various departments to streamline and optimize the deal desk operations.
- Champion and evolve Lyra's ROI narrative, ensuring it remains relevant and compelling.
- Communicate ROI strategies and frameworks effectively across the organization.:
- Curate and manage a catalog of performance guarantees, aligning them with strategic goals and operational feasibility.
- Drive initiatives to make the pricing process more efficient, using technology and analytics to support the sales and customer success team.
- Responsible for the accurate forecasting of customer utilization rates, analyzing market trends and customer data.
- Lead and mentor a team of Pricing and ROI managers, analysts and health economists.
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement and professional growth within the team.
- Collaborate with data engineering and finance teams to integrate and enhance data sources and analytics capabilities.
- Educational Background: Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business, Finance, Economics, or a related field.
- Work Experience: 10+ years of experience in pricing, finance, or a similar role, with a demonstrated track record in leading pricing and ROI functions at a high growth company.
- Technical and Analytical Skills: Deep understanding of pricing models, ROI analysis and actuarial analysis.
- Leadership Experience: Proven experience in leading and developing a team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information or any other category protected by law.
By applying for this position, your data will be processed as per Lyra Health Workforce Privacy Notice. Through this application, we will collect personal information from you including your name, email address, gender identity, employment information, and phone number for the purposes of recruiting and assessing suitability, aptitude, skills, qualifications, and interests for employment with Lyra. We may also collect information about your race, ethnicity, and sexual orientation, which is considered sensitive personal information under the California Privacy Rights Act (CPRA). Providing this information is optional and completely voluntary. If you are a California resident and would like to limit how we use this information, please use the Limit the Use of My Sensitive Personal Information form. This information will only be retained for as long as needed to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, as described above. Please note that Lyra does not “sell” or “share” personal information as defined by the CPRA. For more information about how we use and retain your information, please see our Workforce Privacy Notice.