Sr. GTM Enablement Specialist, Tools & Data
United States · Remote
Posted on Tuesday, February 6, 2024
About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and global provider network, 10 million people can receive the best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $900 million.
About the Role
As a GTM Enablement Sr. Specialist, you will play a pivotal role in enhancing the value selling skills and how we leverage our tech stack and analyze data to create insights that can be used across GTM. Your responsibilities encompass value-selling skills enablement, tools proficiency, tech-stack integration and adoption, data analysis, and content management. A key focus of this role is to harness the power of data to track program impacts, provide data-backed insights for Enablement Partners and GTM Leaders, and drive data-driven decision-making within our enablement ecosystem.
- Ensure that the GTM teams have in-depth knowledge of our tech-stack by managing the adoption and optimal usage of enablement and productivity tools. This includes leading enablement activities such as live and asynchronous learning experiences and creating resources to help sales and customer success teams understand and effectively use the tools we have to drive efficiencies in their day-to-day
- Evaluate and implement new tools/consolidation of tools as needed across GTM
- Analyze data related across GTM including tech stack engagement, user behavior, content performance, and tool utilization. Translate data into actionable insights to inform strategy, content creation, and engagement improvements.
- Manage surveys from GTM teams on the effectiveness of Enablement, cross-functional teams, digital tools, content, and engagement strategies. Use survey results to continuously improve digital engagement initiatives and share actionable insights with GTM Leadership and teammates.
- Define, measure and report key learning milestones, correlated to business outcomes related to your focus areas. Proactively provide solutions for any gaps you’re seeing and surface critical insights to GTM Enablement & leadership
- Assist with coordination cross-functional team building and large-scale learning experiences and activities for rapid growth such as Annual Kickoff and Team Summits
- 5+ years proven experience in Enablement, Sales, Customer Success, Marketing or related fields.
- Comprehensive understanding of Data Analysis, Content Management and digital tool proficiency (i.e. Salesforce, Gong, Tableau etc.)
- Ability to work in a matrixed organization and collaborate teammates for collective goals while owning key responsibilities and results
- Excellent program and project management skills
- Demonstrated strategic thinking skills, with the ability to take broad concepts and vision to develop structured plans, actions, and measurable metrics and execute on them
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills for effective collaboration.
- Demonstrated expertise in adult learning and development strategies.
- Ability to analyze KPIs and make data-driven improvements.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information or any other category protected by law.
By applying for this position, your data will be processed as per Lyra Health Workforce Privacy Notice. Through this application, we will collect personal information from you including your name, email address, gender identity, employment information, and phone number for the purposes of recruiting and assessing suitability, aptitude, skills, qualifications, and interests for employment with Lyra. We may also collect information about your race, ethnicity, and sexual orientation, which is considered sensitive personal information under the California Privacy Rights Act (CPRA). Providing this information is optional and completely voluntary. If you are a California resident and would like to limit how we use this information, please use the Limit the Use of My Sensitive Personal Information form. This information will only be retained for as long as needed to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, as described above. Please note that Lyra does not “sell” or “share” personal information as defined by the CPRA. For more information about how we use and retain your information, please see our Workforce Privacy Notice.